What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Raiders @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 10: Knights v Raiders

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Canberra Raiders 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Its amazing how different our attack looks when we have a halfback who is able to walk...

Perhaps he is not a long-term option, but Feeney has earned himself a good stretch in the 7 after todays performance. Good to see Lamb bring it up a notch too.

I still think the longer term plan (assuming we are able to sign ANYONE) is Lamb at 5/8 with an experienced 7 and Feeney our utility off the bench.

Honestly though, just having playmakers able to threaten a run and give it to a big guy 2 off the ruck was huge for us; it gave the big guys a bit more space and we really got a roll on....

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Is it feasible that Sione is our captain from now on? Unless we sign someone like a Graham, I can't see anyone taking it off him. He's extremely young to rely on as a captain long term. Maybe Buhrer steps in when he's healthy?

I would bloody well hope so...

And even if we did sign someone like Graham, id want Sione to hang onto the role. Id be for more keen on the old head mentoring Sione directly on how to hold himself as captain.

Sione is a longer term prospect than an old bloke who would maybe give us 2 years. Im more interested in investing directly in Sione than going for the short term choice...

Latest posts