What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs Titans @ Cbus Super Stadium

Who will win? Round 11: Titans v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swarzey

Bench
No more defending this mob. A third of them try, blokes like Ponga, Fitz, Herman etc, they dig deep every f**king week and try to carry a bunch of park footballers who don't have the attitude or clearly the desire to succeed. It was excusable in 2016, it was understandable last year but shit like Saifiti dropping off the kick off, the careless penalties aren't this year. It's a f**king joke, it's a f**king disgrace. 11 men and we f**ked it, we couldn't f**king score with 11 merkins on the field.

I don't think Brown is the problem, there's only so much you can do to improve players but clearly so much of this side is a lost cause.

Bartwah

Juniors
Maybe they should stop playing f$&@ing video games, and concentrate on getting back onside! Fmd, that’s disgusting

Loose Cannon

Bench
Let's review.

Against 12 men for 18 minutes, 11 for 2. Concedes try.

Lost scrum against the feed.

Absolutely dominated in the forwards. And outside backs running at will.

Sione defensive reads.

Dan S kick off returns.

Spot On

Coach
Ponga to get the f**k out of this rabble before the end of next season. Definitely will get homesick watching our powderpuffs get smashed backwards by one of the worst packs in the comp.

aqua_duck

Coach
IMO the only guys not expendible at the moment are Ponga, Barnett, Fitzgibbon and Ese'ese. No one else should be feeling safe

aqua_duck

Coach
Ponga to get the f**k out of this rabble before the end of next season. Definitely will get homesick watching our powderpuffs get smashed backwards by one of the worst packs in the comp.
Luckily Cow aren't exactly doing much better

Burns

First Grade
I wonder if Brown might throw it in? We are a rabble.

If Ponga leaves, I think the club falls apart

Old dog

Juniors
Mistakes at critical times, questions, pass to DanS he was to close and given to firm and high should have gone in the breadbasket, scrum loss against the feed what was Ponga doing feeding should have been Lamb or Watson.
Those mistakes cost the game, shouldn't happen.

Burns

First Grade
Are we ever going to be good again? This shit is taking years off my life, I wanna know if it’ll get better?
I honestly don’t know if we will ever be good again.

When have we last produced a superstar locally? We seem to have lame quality in reserve grade.

mozza91

Coach
I honestly don’t know if we will ever be good again.

When have we last produced a superstar locally? We seem to have lame quality in reserve grade.
I reckon we’re cursed. We could sign Taumalolo, Taupau, Klemmer and SBW and we’d still find a way to get dominated in the forwards.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Worst loss of the last 3 years, even worse than the 62-0 v Sharks.

At least that game they could be excused for being a bunch of kids.

King is way out of his depth in first grade, Dan S seems like he gives zero f**ks.

Only decent middle forwards are Ese’ese and Guerra.

Lamb shows no leadership. Would have thought he would have learnt how to play decent first grade in the last 2 years but unfortunately not.

Going to be a long year.

Swarzey

Bench
There's a chance Pearce will be back in 5 or 6 games. Maybe we can restore a little pride in the final few weeks.