What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Dragons @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 13: Dragons v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
We put in today didn't we. Tedesco is a massive loss. LittleJohn shouldn't be there. Woods has his moments and his second stint was great with the offloads but at the same time he is a mediocre prop in so many ways.

Liddle really impressed me. I think once he gets rid of the crud plays in his game he will be the best hooker in the game.

We just need a gun pack to get us going forward and some class in our backs to finish it off.

Suli is a beast but he needs to improve his game a little. I think in a quality team he will look better.

I thought we went really well considering saints dominant forward pack and our lack of any organisation in the halves. Our last tackle options were poor to say the least. What I wouldn't give for De Belin or Thompson in our side. I was happy with Marsters play, I thought he went well. All in all a really enjoyable game. Makes a big difference when you're a chance of winning at the end.

I thought we went really well considering saints dominant forward pack and our lack of any organisation in the halves. Our last tackle options were poor to say the least. What I wouldn't give for De Belin or Thompson in our side. I was happy with Marsters play, I thought he went well. All in all a really enjoyable game. Makes a big difference when you're a chance of winning at the end.

Had no dramas getting up their end of the field, just bereft of ideas for last tackle options.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Suli was real good, he's a guy who needs early ball as he is deceptively quick with good footwork to go with being fcking massive. When brooks comes back I expect them to form a real combo on the left.

Crazyperpman

Juniors
It was a game that we were never really out of but never really looked like winning.

The effort was there from Woods and Teddy, seeing as they were backing up from such a tough Origin game it was good to see.

Suli looks like a settled first grader and it was a good start for Marsters. Didnt expect much from lolohea, first up, but he went ok and will be better for the run and even better when Brooks returns.

The problem this year is there are too many flogs in the team at the moment,but this cant be helped.

The nucleus is building nicely for next year and we will start wining games like this soon enough.

BuffaloRules

Coach
I was pretty disappointed in the performance today...

I can't believe they only lost by 4...

There are a lot of problems... Not confident that the recruits for next year already signed will be enough...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Littlejohn showed he is not first grade standard.

There was no direction with plays, no communication in attack at all. Kicks were just ineffective. Lolohea went the short kick with no notice too much. Its a good tactic if the wingers know its coming.

Lawrence could be gone for a month. Our defence is going to miss him.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm thinking Liddle might be the unlucky one tbh.

Surely not even Taylor would go into a game against the Dragons with a bench of Grant, Marsters, Edwards, Liddle yet alone Cleary. We need all the size we can get
We're not exactly spoilt for choice though

Vic Mackey

Referee
Lolohea was terrible and Littlejohn was worse. Dark times.

Not really sure what else we could have expected from LoLo. He landed in the country 5 days earlier and was asked to play in the halves of a terrible team, next to a reserve grade halfback, after he had been playing wing in nsw cup for the past 8 weeks.

I thought he went fine all things considered.

LittleJohn on the other hand is sadly nothing but a reserve grader. I thought rankin played much better then him against the broncos so not sure why he wasn't given a go instead.

Latest posts