What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Eels @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 13: Eels v Knights

• Parramatta Eels 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swarzey

Bench
Shame we couldn't have kept them to zero but eh.

Edit: Cogger was poor there. Didn't slide and tried to over-correct it.

perverse

Referee
I know it's a low bar but just ok? Denniss looked just as good or better
You're having a laugh surely. Denniss has been ok, has struggled with handling in traffic and his pass for the no try was, imo, way forward and the correct call. Sione has been excellent.

Having said that, it's been one of the best days for our centres in ages because they haven't had to do much. You can get away with average out wide when you dominate the middle, possession, and the spine is firing.

slotmachine

First Grade
You're having a laugh surely. Denniss has been ok, has struggled with handling in traffic and his pass for the no try was, imo, way forward and the correct call. Sione has been excellent.

So Denniss with two errors has struggled, but sione with 1 error and 1 penalty is excellent?

The try might get sione a nose ahead but basically every other stat Denniss in front

perverse

Referee
So Denniss with two errors has struggled, but sione with 1 error and 1 penalty is excellent?

The try might get sione a nose ahead but basically every other stat Denniss in front
Only points scored on Denniss' side at the end, Siones contact in defense was better and he took more crucial runs. Sione more involved in general. Just my take on it, but it's not even close in my mind really.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
I was thinking 60 minutes in that I'd go 2 points each for those 3. A class above the rest.
Thought SKD should get a mention as well, loves a hit up on the first or second tackle.

Our best overall team performance in a very long time. Parra were rubbish but we also had a lot of calls go against us,

EdLondon

Juniors
Was refreshing to see a centre, Dennis, not running up out of the line. Just played it cool and let the cover come across and ran them out of room. Has really bulked up up top. Might need to do a bit more leg work still.

perverse

Referee
Thought SKD should get a mention as well, loves a hit up on the first or second tackle.

Our best overall team performance in a very long time. Parra were rubbish but we also had a lot of calls go against us,
Yeah SKD was good too, but I thought those 3 were better.

Latest posts