What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Storm @ AAMI Park

Who will win? Round 13: Storm v Knights

• Melbourne Storm 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne Storm 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pedge1971

First Grade
I suspected we might get a touch up in this gane but geeze these 2 idiots with the whistle have made sure of it!

Back to the drawing board.
I feel like ditching most of the team after a performance like that but I know they can do better.

I can't even explain that lack of possession. We didn't even drop the ball that much. Just completely outclassed physically and Cronks kicking game was spot on .

I don't think that there was much we could have done about that. We didn't help ourselves at times but they were way too good for us.
A call going for us like that disallowed try might have upset them a little and swung it back to us to be in the game but it would have taken a lot with what we have and how we can perform.
Lamb and Levi were ok in the first half. Feeney put a lot of effort into it. Ross had a shocker.
We just aren't good enough.

Swarzey

Bench
Glad to see the anti-donut movement alive here lmao. Wanted to belt the bloke on the mic going on about it.

Shit game. Not the worst, about what to expect against a club like Melbourne. Usual problems it seemed though.

PhilGould

Bench
Most teams would struggle against that side, even without Smith. Was always going to be tough. Can't really single anyone out, just get back to the drawing board for next week.

slotmachine

First Grade
No one played well but the pack was really exposed imo. If we need to fill 5 of the top 10 roster spots, 4 should be forwards.