What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Raiders @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 15: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigerm

First Grade
The latest update:

1. Corey Thompson
2. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak
3. Esan Marsters
4. Mahe Fonua
5. Kevin Naiqama
19. Tyson Gamble
7. Luke Brooks
8. Russell Packer (capt.)
9. Elijah Taylor
10. Ben Matulino
11. Chris Lawrence
12. Robbie Rochow
13. Matt Eisenhuth

Interchange:
14. Alex Twal
15. Matt McIlwrick
16. Josh Aloiai
17. Tim Grant

Tiger05

First Grade
I reckon it's the best team we currently can field. I want Liddle there but the club has to protect the kid and give him some time. MBye coming next week is a big change. If Robbie comes back we look a lot better.

magpie guy

Juniors
Reynolds out tomorrow. Ffs he is made of glass

Now the Gamble thing makes more sense

Well sh*t. Now we see ET at hooker for half the game.
Tough ask for Gamble on debut with poor service and not having an attacking dummy half to keep defenders interested.

This game is going to hinge on Brooks steering the entire team around solo.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I can’t see us winning with no Reynolds now. We’ll be gusty and plucky as Always however I don’t see more then 2 tries in us.

kneegrow

Juniors
It just depends on what Gamble brings to the table I guess. I’m not sure we can expect much in his debut though

Tigerm

First Grade
This is what makes footy so interesting, been many blokes who made there rep from there debut game, it's his to own, if he is good enough.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
This is what makes footy so interesting, been many blokes who made there rep from there debut game, it's his to own, if he is good enough.

Good point, he may do a Brooks...remember his debut (referring to how good it was, not being sarcastic)

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
We have some great players and a bunch of plodders.

Lawrence. What a player. He looks better than he ever has.
Thompson. Pretty close to our best back.
Brooks. He is very good but he still has to get rid of that mistake or two he has in him.

Let's see how we go in the second half.I think we are the better team but we need to play well to win.

Perth Tiger

Bench
He better have a strong second half then. Probably not the debut he had dreamed about.
I thought he was solid. Not a superstar but is doing his job. His kicking has improved after the first one and it looks a difficult day for kicking

Tiger Ted

Bench
The strong breeze behind Canberra in 2nd half along with Hodgson’s guidance from dummy half should get them the 2 pts.I haven’t had confidence in our goal line defence for 2 months.

Tigerm

First Grade
Just seem to be too clunky again. At least MM knows where the chest is when he passes.

BuffaloRules

Coach
The Tigers of old would go on and lose this game by 30...

Hope things really have changed and they keep having a dig..