What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Raiders @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 15: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Naiqama is deadset the least of our problems.

The coach has been making epic selection blunders & his utilisation of players like his overpaid kiwi props has been appalling.

I’d take Naquima over MWZ any day. Malaki is an absolute plodder. Not quick, not strong, not safe, doesn’t have strong runs out of our end. I genuinely have no idea what Cleary see’s in him to think he is anywhere near first grade standard.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I used to rate Mats massively 3-4 years back..

I think he is past his best now though...
Packer seems to b also heading in a downwards trajectory though it won’t affect his financial status due to the generosity of his old mate Cleary’s penchant for offering lucrative 4 yr contracts.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
You only showed up in here once we started losing and rubbing it in everyone’s faces. How many other sides forums do you post in regularly? None. You are trolling, nothing more.

Everyone in here knows the shortcomings. You aren’t spitting truth, you’re pulling your dick and revelling in our downfall. I don’t really have a problem with that, however you then cry and demand people get banned when they do it to souths. Go to the Cave and go for your life. But if you’re going to come in here after a loss, and never a win, don’t pretend you’re actually wanting to talk footy and not just put shit on everyone.
Keep your powder dry.

The lol@souffs always comes.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Keep your powder dry.

The lol@souffs always comes.

No doubts it will however I honestly couldn’t care less about how souths are doing. Unlike our mate who enjoys Wests losing more then souths winning, even if they lost their next 9 straight and missed the 8 it wouldn’t give me any joy if we continue the way we are

Latest posts