What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Eels @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 20: Wests Tigers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 20
Wests Tigers v Parramatta Eels
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Sunday 23 July 2017

Gates 1:30pm / NYC 1:45pm / NRL 4pm

WST-17teamlist.jpg

1. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Esan Marsters 4. Kevin Naiqama 5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak 6. Tuimoala Lolohea 7. Luke Brooks 8. Aaron Woods 9. Matt McIlwrick 10. Ava Seumanufagai 11. Chris Lawrence 12. Joel Edwards 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Matthew Eisenhuth 15. Alex Twal 16. Michael Chee-Kam 17. Tim Grant 18. Jj Felise 19. Jack Littlejohn 20. Kyle Lovett 21. Josh Aloiai

PAR-17teamlist2.jpg

1. Clint Gutherson 2. Semi Radradra 3. Michael Jennings 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Bevan French 6. Corey Norman 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Siosaia Vave 9. Cameron King 10. Tim Mannah 11. Manu Ma'u 12. Tepai Moeroa 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Daniel Alvaro 15. Kenny Edwards 16. Suaia Matagi 17. Will Smith 18. David Gower 19. Peni Terepo 20. Kirisome Auva'a 21. John Folau

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Yellow.jpg

Referees: Adam Gee, Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Rohan Best, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Patten

NYC - Sun 1:45pm at ANZ

ISP - Wenty (Eels) v Wests Tigers at Ringrose, Sun 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

magpie_man

Juniors
I think we're a good chance of an upset in this one - I don't rate the Eels and was pretty happy with our performance yesterday.

Vic Mackey

Referee
This is the one game I hope we play dirty. Spear tackle, break Moses jAw. Do whatever you want

If I was a member of the Tigers 17 I'd be doing everything possible to make sure Moses walks off with an injury

problem is i dont see anyone in our team doing that. sue maybe but thats it. we have a team of soft cocks. if anyone gets out of line on mitch woods will probably jump in at his defence

I think we're a good chance of an upset in this one - I don't rate the Eels and was pretty happy with our performance yesterday.

same. look at eels formline. beat:

dogs
dragons
warriors
souths
storm missing 8 players

lost to:
raiders
roosters (spanked)
cowboys (spanked)

theyev beaten garbage (all unconvincingly) and got pounded when they play anything half decent. you could very well argue that we're garbage but i think our recent form is ok. maybe we might finally get a decent run with the refs, dreaming i know.

Clifferd

Coach
problem is i dont see anyone in our team doing that. sue maybe but thats it. we have a team of soft cocks. if anyone gets out of line on mitch woods will probably jump in at his defence

same. look at eels formline. beat:

dogs
dragons
warriors
souths
storm missing 8 players

lost to:
raiders
roosters (spanked)
cowboys (spanked)

theyev beaten garbage (all unconvincingly) and got pounded when they play anything half decent. you could very well argue that we're garbage but i think our recent form is ok. maybe we might finally get a decent run with the refs, dreaming i know.

Yep. Absolutely f**king hate it..maybe sue and Ava at a pinch

And we don't exactly have any big boppers to run straight at Moses either...hopefully nofo is still pissed at Moses and rushes up to put a hit on him

Tiger Ted

Bench
This is the one game I hope we play dirty. Spear tackle, break Moses jAw. Do whatever you want

If I was a member of the Tigers 17 I'd be doing everything possible to make sure Moses walks off with an injury
I'd be emulating Les Boyd & the wanka would represent Brohman !

Shredder

Juniors
We are going to get f**ked.

My old man and lots of my friends go for the Eels - this is the one I want to win every year, but nope.

Eels supporters are the worst winners and the worst losers in the NRL.

And Im bound to get two weeks worth of shit from people I know after Moses tears us a new one.

Tigerm

First Grade
The team has just been named for this week. It is hard to understand IC's thinking, unless of course there are injuries.

Clifferd

Coach
Strong bench named

Einsenhuth
Twal
Chee Kam
Grant

Personally would like Felise to come on for Chee Kam

Suli still out.

Clifferd

Coach
The team has just been named for this week. It is hard to understand IC's thinking, unless of course there are injuries.

I think it's quite good apart from naiqama being in the centres again

But Suli is injured so that's the best we'll get

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I think it's quite good apart from naiqama being in the centres again

But Suli is injured so that's the best we'll get
Why does Grace Jones play wing (and doing better)
NOW hes changed to centre,so he can run up in defence and tackle fresh air.
2018 cant come quick enough for me so we dont see some of these names ever again.

Radical Rat

Juniors
We are going to get f**ked.

My old man and lots of my friends go for the Eels - this is the one I want to win every year, but nope.

Eels supporters are the worst winners and the worst losers in the NRL.

And Im bound to get two weeks worth of shit from people I know after Moses tears us a new one.

Also fair to say they that in general they have the biggest f*ckwit supporter base on LU?