What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Eels @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 20: Wests Tigers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clifferd

Coach
I'm still leaning towards the Tigers. If I was a betting man I'd choose us over parra

Play like we did last week minus the first 10 and last 10 I'm confident. Add to that Parra are shitter than Manly

Might chuck a few bucks on us

Tiger05

First Grade
I'm worried about this game. Parra to me are in the top 8 because they are a quality team. We are where we are because we aren't a quality team.

I think we've performed worse than our ability though mainly because Woods, Moses (the worst of the 3) and the Turd created a hell of a lot of instability and tanked games. We have a chance but I can also see a smashing coming on.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I'm worried about this game. Parra to me are in the top 8 because they are a quality team. We are where we are because we aren't a quality team.

I think we've performed worse than our ability though mainly because Woods, Moses (the worst of the 3) and the Turd created a hell of a lot of instability and tanked games. We have a chance but I can also see a smashing coming on.
Parra r not a quality team.They r in the 8 by default & there form against the better teams is ordinary.

We've performed worse coz of our chronic defensive issues on the edges where we leak tries profusely & coz Brooks doesn't have the brain capacity to develop a half-decent kicking game.

Parra will win this not coz they r a quality team but coz we will gift them numerous soft tries coz our team has an excess of sub-standard lower graders & the DUMBEST defense challenged outside backs in the comp in Nofa & naiquama !!

Rhyno

First Grade
Parra r not a quality team.They r in the 8 by default & there form against the better teams is ordinary.

!!

Lmfao!!! Eels are the form team of the comp

Anything less than a 40point win against you wooden spooners will be a huge disapointment

Put your house on Moses getting motm

Clifferd

Coach

Anything less than a 40point win against you wooden spooners will be a huge disapointment

You don't even try anymore

Parra are where they are because of their favourable draw & playing top teams without their origin players lol

Realistically I think Parra are a 10-12th team but can only play what's jnfront of you I suppose.

They'll be clean bowled first week of semis, if not definitely the 2nd

magpie4ever

First Grade

Tiger05, I love your passion but that comment is hilarious. You should have stated, "I'm worried about every game".

Tiger Woody

Juniors

Havent seen you guys beat any decent full strength sides yet.
Your forwards are very soft......pillow Tim Mannah
Moses the pimply faced speedhumpp....
Dont do your load just yet,hes sure to lose you a game when it matters..Remember where you heard it.
Now get back out to your dole bludging west..

Tiger Woody

Juniors
You don't even try anymore

Parra are where they are because of their favourable draw & playing top teams without their origin players lol

Realistically I think Parra are a 10-12th team but can only play what's jnfront of you I suppose.

They'll be clean bowled first week of semis, if not definitely the 2nd

Cliff,wasting our time on the spearthrower supporters......If they make the eight it will be bottom half of it.
They dont seem to know NRL comps are not won from 5th to 8th..never been done

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Parra to rack up a heap of points today...we have zero in defence......cue goes in the rack if things go against us.
rad rad rad ra....2 meat pies today.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
lucky to be 2 down at halftime.
Why is our short kicking game crap?Brooks no idea,either has lolo.
They get the ball and runthe length ..
Nofa off his wing again and they score............i give up.
Our edges are poor in defence.....
Parra will go there all 2nd half...Either side doesnt matter.

Tigerm

First Grade
Reasonably happy with the first half, Teddy will be missed, geez he's quick isn't he.
Is Grant staying next year?
I think the team is going well, especially the forwards.
Still not sold on Brooks, but hopefully JR will help him next year, or we keep our cash & buy somebody then.

BuffaloRules

Coach
How many more games is this f**kwit Naqaima going to be permitted to lose for them?

Regardless of whoever is the coach, he is an automatic selection every week!

Tedesco and Woods must be so relieved to get away from this loser

Tiger Woody

Juniors
cheecam passes to parra
Grace Jones gets stripped of the ball..Parra score...
Geez we make schoolboy mistakes...
and its the reserve graders making errors

Tiger05

First Grade
It's the dumb mistakes that kill us isn't it. We just don't handle pressure well.

Tui could be anything for us but he needs to get rid of those crud plays that he has.

Latest posts