What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Eels @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 20: Wests Tigers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clifferd

Coach
20. Lovett (35 minutes) - 30 metres in attack, 11 tackles, 1 missed tackle

Lol

He is the most useless footy player I've ever fccking seen and ive seen a lot of footy

how he keeps getting selected is mind boggling

Think the merkin should stick to selling cocaine.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee

Lol

He is the most useless footy player I've ever fccking seen and ive seen a lot of footy

those stats dont mention that he got brought down twice by moses in 1on1 tackles with ease. thats embarrassing on its own

Tiger Ted

Bench
I

Lol

It's damn typical that of the 3 forwards (Brown Siro Lovett)who came through via our 20's at the same time Brown has turned out to easily be the best & nobody @ this club recognised he was worth a punt.

Good luck to him & the sad truth is that he wouldn't have realised his potential had he remained with us.Taylor would've probably played him on the wing !!

Clifferd

Coach
I

It's damn typical that of the 3 forwards (Brown Siro Lovett)who came through via our 20's at the same time Brown has turned out to easily be the best & nobody @ this club recognised he was worth a punt.

Good luck to him & the sad truth is that he wouldn't have realised his potential had he remained with us.Taylor would've probably played him on the wing !!

I would've even preferred keeping Siro over Lovett. Atleast he showed some sort of promise and looks like he's kicking on well at manly

I can't ever see Lovett being anything other than park footy standard

Yes, if he stayed he would have been in reserves until IC arrived, after that, who knows?

Got the kick up the arse he needed so good luck to him.

Lol at Lovett getting owned by Moses yesterday,it's a first as no other backrower in the NRL comp has ever held the indignity of that honour, which sums up this useless plodders lack of ability and our clubs dire playing depth for him to be in fg to start with.

Tigers1986

Juniors
In fairness to Brooks he's never really had a dominant 6 to assist him in the game. All halves need a good partner in order to succeed. Grub will control the flair and grunt allowing Brooks the chance to control the game. If he fails in 2018, it's time to give up on him. He'll also have a mean pack to work off - Packer, Matulino, Twal, Eisenheuth, McQueen, Taylor. I'm genuinely excited for next year and given a full off season with Uncle Ivan at the wheel, who knows.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
In fairness to Brooks he's never really had a dominant 6 to assist him in the game. All halves need a good partner in order to succeed. Grub will control the flair and grunt allowing Brooks the chance to control the game. If he fails in 2018, it's time to give up on him. He'll also have a mean pack to work off - Packer, Matulino, Twal, Eisenheuth, McQueen, Taylor. I'm genuinely excited for next year and given a full off season with Uncle Ivan at the wheel, who knows.
There are no excuses left for the kid. Hope he finds his legs at last.

Tigers1986

Juniors
If he rediscovers his debut form, he could be something again. There's a reason he stayed with us (nobody else wanted him for the money he was asking).

Clifferd

Coach
Doesnt his new 2 year deal coincide with clearys contract finishing up?

Yep exactly right. I have no doubt in my mind if Cleary sees Brooks as a failure he'll bring his son over. There's no bigger pulling power than having your dad as coach imo

Tiger Woody

Juniors

Lol

Or get back to his country and western gig.