What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 21 vs Eels @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 21: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Parramatta Eels 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You seem to be able to call everyone else names from the Chairwomen of the Board, to the coach and anyone who doesn't criticize the decision to by-pass Farah but are extremely sensitive to an comment about your support for the man.

And I'm the twat.
Yes you are.

Clifferd

Coach
Once again we only won that game through a decent 10-15 minute period

Am still yet to see an 80 minute ruthless performance

Clifferd

Coach
Damn those big losses really show now don't they , had we only lost to Canberra and Bulldogs by say 12 or less, we'd be entrenched in the 8 by now. And at the end of the season, could very well be on same points as Warriorz/Titans/Penrith but miss out

Just gotta keep winning

I actually thought that Parra would win but at the end of the day, a win is a win but gee, how many different guys went to dummy half? Would Rankin play 1st grade elsewhere ?

A good coach, even a bad NRL coach would coach and train a particular player to play to instructions with the threat of being replaced if he didn't. So how come JT can not do the same and get an experienced number 9 onto the field?

Tiger05

First Grade
I actually thought that Parra would win but at the end of the day, a win is a win but gee, how many different guys went to dummy half? Would Rankin play 1st grade elsewhere ?

A good coach, even a bad NRL coach would coach and train a particular player to play to instructions with the threat of being replaced if he didn't. So how come JT can not do the same and get an experienced number 9 onto the field?

It's a worry isn't it. I can see this coming back to hurt us as well.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Thought we were pretty terrible. Eels were worse but credit to them they put in for the whole 80.

Brooks going off obviously hurt but well done to Moses for stepping up.

The F/A will really hurt and I'm dissapointed in both the last two wins we haven't tried to score more. Against the dragons up by 14 and taking the 2. Last night up by 8 and taking the 2 then the pointless last field goal. If we got one extra try in both games our F/A is suddenly only about -30 behind the Warriors and panthers and very catchable.