What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 23 vs Sea Eagles @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 23: Wests Tigers v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clifferd

Coach
If we beat manly this weekend I reckon we'll definitely be safe. If not I'm still confident we'll avoid but we'd need to win our last 2 games (which are very winnable)

Vic Mackey

Referee
I gotta be honest the spoon isn't a big thing for me. I won't feel any better about our season if we finish 15th as opposed to 16th. Our side will be totally different next year. The round 1 2018 team will likely have 6 of the 17 from round 1 2017, plus a whole new coaching staff. I'd be shocked if a team has EVER had that amount of turn over in 12 months.

So if we were still running round with the same guys next year as we've got now I'd likely care more about it, but where we finish in 2017 isn't going to mean anything come next year.

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
I gotta be honest the spoon isn't a big thing for me. I won't feel any better about our season if we finish 15th as opposed to 16th. Our side will be totally different next year. The round 1 2018 team will likely have 6 of the 17 from round 1 2018, plus a whole new coaching staff. I'd be shocked if a team has EVER had that amount of turn over in 12 months.

So if we were still running round with the same guys next year as we've got now I'd likely care more about it, but where we finish in 2017 isn't going to mean anything come next year.

I agree, the spoon will essentially be a smack on the bum for Tedesco, Woods and all the other merkins who caused our season to completely de-rail. I kind of want the spoon so that Cleary has nothing but upwards to go in 2018 with the roster THAT HE PUT TOGETHER

#getonthebusorf**koff

Tiger05

First Grade
I don't want to get the spoon but I'll live with it. This season has been f**ked over by the 3 merkins.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Just had a look at the Knights draw, they play raiders (A), storm (H), sharks (A)

As good as they're going cant see them winning any of those. You'd think we're certainties to beat the warriors which will probably be enough to miss it. I also reckon we'll beat either manly or cowboys at home.

Last edited:

Tiger Ted

Bench
Just had a look at the Knights draw, they play raiders (A), storm (H), sharks (A)

As good as they're going can see them winning any of those. You'd think we're certainties to beat the warriors which will probably be enough to miss it. I also reckon we'll beat either manly or cowboys at home.
Yep I'm quite confident about winning tomorrow & we should win the final game v warriors.

It's unfortunate that the dogs will avoid the spoon coz they definitely deserve it.They r easily the most unappealing team to watch !!

Tigerm

First Grade
Yep I'm quite confident about winning tomorrow & we should win the final game v warriors.

It's unfortunate that the dogs will avoid the spoon coz they definitely deserve it.They r easily the most unappealing team to watch !!
We've had our moments as well.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I know the Sea Eagles have never won it...and they joined in 1947 so that is a fair effort, that or it reflected on Arthurson buying every good player and letting them run around in second grade in preference to playing for another team!!!!

Chee Kam in starting side, Lawrence out.

Players usually lift against their old teams so I hope Chee Kam does but Taupau doesn't.

Latest posts