What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs Broncos @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 24: Broncos v Bulldogs

• Brisbane Broncos 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maroon4life

Juniors
We are barely a finals team TBH. How we are in the race for top 4 I will never know. Tolman and Graham should not be on the field at the same time , they play big minutes and make tackles but they have both become the Paul Gallen of the bulldogs and hinder more than help us when in the attacking zone.

Hopoate has been great but his lack of speed just kills opportunities up the middle that we create. Our halves cannot dominate games and our kicking game alone takes us out of contention of winning the premiership.

On top of that geez we are painful to watch

images

Only the others are getting back up and will steal beat you too the line.

drago brelli

Bench
I wonder if the quirky coach managed to watched Penrith last night. He may have learnt something, eg; how to get your full back to handle the ball twice in a set instead of your plod die with the ball frontrowers.

BM1979

Juniors
Did you actually watch the game last night?

Yep. Mbye had 3 decent grubbers close to the line. His long kicking game is absolutely horrendous and involves bombing to the winger on the 20 metre line under no pressure. He does not even try and kick for space

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I don't think we watched the same game. Most of the long kicks were well placed.

Whoosh

Juniors
Very disappointed in the Dogs lack of respect for the ball (especially in the 2nd half), but as stated earlier we were still a chance with 5 to go. I think it's important that we stay in the Top 4, but the room for improvement is huge. If we can beat the Cowboys, I think we can beat anyone if we can just put it all together on the day/night.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I joked that we had Darren Britt in for a skills session. So many no look throw the ball out the back passes. It was horrible to watch. That said, watching the game at the ground, I thought both teams were fairly ordaniry. Maybe it's training workload? If so Des needs to ease it off, and hopefully give the guys a few days off to recharge there batteries. Expecting a much better forward performance against the Cowboys at home.

Latest posts