What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs Dragons @ Jubilee Oval

Who will win? Round 24: Dragons v Bulldogs

• St George Illawarra Dragons 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 24
St George Illawarra Dragons v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Jubilee Oval, Carlton (TICKETS)
Sunday 26 August 2018

Gates 1:30pm / NRL 4:10pm

TL-SGI18.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Nene Macdonald 3. Euan Aitken 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Kurt Mann 7. Ben Hunt 8. James Graham 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Leeson Ah Mau 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Tariq Sims 13. Jack de Belin
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Latimore 15. Jordan Pereira 16. Blake Lawrie 17. Luciano Leilua 18. Zac Lomax 19. Jai Field 20. Paul Vaughan 21. Jacob Host

TL-CBY18.png

1. William Hopoate 2. Brett Morris 3. Josh Morris 4. Kerrod Holland 5. Reimis Smith 6. Lachlan Lewis 7. Matt Frawley 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. David Klemmer 11. Josh Jackson 12. Rhyse Martin 13. Adam Elliot
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Marshall-King 15. Danny Fualalo 16. Ofahiki Ogden 17. Greg Eastwood 19. Francis Tualau 20. Fa'amanu Brown 21. Renouf To'omaga 23. John Olive

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins, Henry Perenara
Sideline Officials: Chris McMillan, Phil Henderson
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Luke Patten

Feeder clubs
DRAGONS & BULLDOGS (both NSWRL)
SAT
Mounties v St George Illawarra @ GIO, Flegg 11am / ISP 12:45pm (FOX)
SUN
Eels / Wentworthville v Canterbury @ Ringrose, Flegg 1pm / ISP 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
All those Dragons fans that usually pepper our quiet forum are conspicuously absent...

___

Juniors
All those Dragons fans that usually pepper our quiet forum are conspicuously absent...
Whenever the Bulldogs beat the Dragons, we're happy, but humble. Whenever they beat us... FFS you'd think they won the Grand Final. Quite sad really.

Life's Good

Coach
Whenever the Bulldogs beat the Dragons, we're happy, but humble. Whenever they beat us... FFS you'd think they won the Grand Final. Quite sad really.
Because it doesn’t happen often.
When can we target Reimis Smith?

Life's Good

Coach
Still here. Just massively disappointed. At least the Sharks got up to honour Thommo, we were deadset disinterested.
Great win for you guys as you push for the fin....:wink:

___

Juniors
Still here. Just massively disappointed. At least the Sharks got up to honour Thommo, we were deadset disinterested.
Great win for you guys as you push for the fin....:wink:
I see what you did there.

Well this year I won't be saying "The Dragons to go out in straight sets" - and that's because the Dragons won't make week 2 of the finals ;)

Life's Good

Coach
I see what you did there.

Well this year I won't be saying "The Dragons to go out in straight sets" - and that's because the Dragons won't make week 2 of the finals ;)
No argument there. For us to go past week 2 we will need a Stephen Bradbury moment or 6.

___

Juniors
No argument there. For us to go past week 2 we will need a Stephen Bradbury moment or 6.
If you guys had your full team on the park you would go pretty far, but the injuries are a problem. It reminds me of the Bulldogs 2001. Best form heading into the finals, then we lost a whole heap of players... ironically against the Dragons in round 26. We also lost Craig Polla-Mounter to injury against the Sharks in round 25 which was his last game!

Life's Good

Coach
If you guys had your full team on the park you would go pretty far, but the injuries are a problem. It reminds me of the Bulldogs 2001. Best form heading into the finals, then we lost a whole heap of players... ironically against the Dragons in round 26. We also lost Craig Polla-Mounter to injury against the Sharks in round 25 which was his last game!
I was just talking about that game to a Doggies mate of mine funnily enough. One of the few times we have ended your season.