What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs Roosters @ Allianz Stadium

Who will win? Round 24: Roosters v Wests Tigers

• Sydney Roosters 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
Malakai has been great. The whole team has been great. We lack some class. Tedesco provides that but the f**ktard has left us. I f**ken hate the merkin.

Woods is f**ked. I love him because he has left us.

We need a player to step up an be a game breaker or we need to buy one. At the moment it's only Brooks and Tui who could possibly do that.

I'm pretty happy though with how good we are. If those merkins hadn't f**ked us we could have made the 8 and competed.

Last edited:

axl rose

Bench
Bit disappointing, was confident we would beat them this week. Ah well, will get em next year.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Brooks final kick underscores what a dumb ass the bloke is...

Has the IQ of slime mould...

Yep..you summed it up..a nothing kick straight down their throats.
He really looks like and is a dumb bunny.
If he doesn't improve early 2018 Benji is waiting to jump in..couldn't be worse.

Last edited:

BuffaloRules

Coach
Well.. Now that I have calmed down a little...

Gutsy performance to come back from 16-0 and strongly compete with a quality side that has had our measure for what seems like forever...

I am now fully behind Cleary... The turn around in defence had been remarkable over the past month or two...

Looking forward to see what happens when the new blood arrives over the offseason...

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Malakai has been great. The whole team has been great. We lack some class. Tedesco provides that but the f**ktard has left us. I f**ken hate the merkin.

Woods is f**ked. I love him because he has left us.

We need a player to step up an be a game breaker or we need to buy one. At the moment it's only Brooks and Tui who could possibly do that.

I'm pretty happy though with how good we are. If those merkins hadn't f**ked us we could have made the 8 and competed.

Not really a malaki fan for his defence.
No way he will be the starting winger in 2018
Your love child "teddy" is an absolute freak.Gee we are going to be a poorer team in attack without him.

I agree with you that without him we don't have a certain game breaker,but I don't see any for sale
I was proud of that effort in the 2nd half...defence has improved out of sight lately.
Although Roosters bombed 2 tries we hung in there,just didn't have the class to finish it off.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Top effort tonight...Effort was there,just lacked their class.
Mckillrick needs to learn how to pass from dummy half....twice throws forward passes,especially the one in last 5 mins.
We need a 9 better than him.....He's borderline 1st grade.Even Robbie is better.the 9 will be our weakness in 2018.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Teddy was huge..

Wonder if he will regret leavng in years to come... Could have really been a part of something special

Although he will have more space with the Roosters to realise his full potential..

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Teddy was huge..

Wonder if he will regret leavng in years to come... Could have really been a part of something special

Although he will have more space with the Roosters to realise his full potential..

Teddy was fantastic..always is
If he was with us in 2018 I think we could have been top 4.
Without him we will be borderline 8.
Pity he signed for 4 years.
Maybe he will do a benji and return at his prime

Taylor was poor from dummy half and MM is only slightly better imo we need someone better,as for Brooks he really is rocks or diamonds,over running the dummy half twice and that nothing kick at the end isn't acceptable when the game is on the line,I really can't see him keeping Benji out of the 7 jumper if he doesn't smarten up.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Teddy was fantastic..always is
If he was with us in 2018 I think we could have been top 4.
Without him we will be borderline 8.
Pity he signed for 4 years.
Maybe he will do a benji and return at his prime

Funny you say that

This is very much a friend of a friend thing. But apparently Teddy has told mates he is going to (exact words) 'do a LeBron' I.e go win a Comp with a strong club then try to come back and win one with his hometown club.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I know we won last week, but in a lot of ways that was our best performance of the year. The team that's dominated us for 8 years was up 16-0 after a glut of possession and field position. We didn't fall apart, didn't panic and instead stayed calm, worked the ball upfield and scored two great ties off smart ball movement.

At one stage in the second half the roosters had 5 sets on our line and we held them out. I saw a calmness in our game that I haven't seen in, we'll ever. Even in 05 and 10/11 we always seemed a frantic team and never in control.

Anytime over the last 6 years we lose to that by 40. In fact I'd say up until 8 weeks ago we lose that by 40. This team has come along way and I'm excited for what Cleary will do after a full off season with a team he wants.

Lastly Woods was utterly pathetic today, he was our worst player by a mile imo. I was watching him when he came back on for his second stint. Two sets in a row we were bringing it off our line. He was in position for a hit up but pushed guys infront of him. First set he didn't touch it. Second set he took a hit up on the 4th tackle after all the hard hit ups were done. JWH completely dominated him. Any aggressive prop owns Woods. We don't need this merkin in our team and will be better without him.

Tiger05

First Grade
Not really a malaki fan for his defence.
No way he will be the starting winger in 2018
Your love child "teddy" is an absolute freak.Gee we are going to be a poorer team in attack without him.

I agree with you that without him we don't have a certain game breaker,but I don't see any for sale
I was proud of that effort in the 2nd half...defence has improved out of sight lately.
Although Roosters bombed 2 tries we hung in there,just didn't have the class to finish it off.

Malakai is a really good player. He is always taking the tough hit up and doing the grunt work. His problem is that he isn't a game winner.

I f**ken hate the Turd. I honestly wish he was gone yesterday. He is our only real top line player and he has left us for the rorting merkins. He is a piece of shit human being. I just hope that he goes downhill quickly.

To be fair though we've also lost Woods who is so shit it isn't funny.

We may actually be a better team next year but I think we were a top 8 team this year but the 3 merkins and Jason f**ktardd bent us over and f**ked us up the ass. I also don't like being f**ked up the ass.

Tiger05

First Grade
Funny you say that

This is very much a friend of a friend thing. But apparently Teddy has told mates he is going to (exact words) 'do a LeBron' I.e go win a Comp with a strong club then try to come back and win one with his hometown club.

He is such a merkin of a human being isn't he.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Honestly I never understood the wraps McIllwrick got earlier in the year. His passing game is terrible and he constantly goes the wrong way. Front on defence is solid but if you look at the stats he misses a heap of tackles. Has no kicking game and apart from a good run once a game he offers nothing that any basic nsw cup hooker couldn't offer. I think Liddle is a mile ahead of him.

Also we'll win our last two games. The cowboys are already missing 1,000 players and tonight have lost Taulmalolo, Asiata and Ponga then the warriors are the worst team in the comp by a mile.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Taylor was poor from dummy half and MM is only slightly better imo we need someone better,as for Brooks he really is rocks or diamonds,over running the dummy half twice and that nothing kick at the end isn't acceptable when the game is on the line,I really can't see him keeping Benji out of the 7 jumper if he doesn't smarten up.
Unfortunately for us Brooks is predominantly rocks.I like the squad we have for next season with the exception of the imbecile Brooks.If we had son of IC as our playmaker we could contest for the title whereas with the dumbest half in the NRL in Brooks we will probably miss the 8 next yr !!!