What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs Roosters @ Allianz Stadium

Who will win? Round 24: Roosters v Wests Tigers

• Sydney Roosters 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger Woody

Juniors
If he didn't have a lazy bunch of f**kers surrounding him, he wouldn't have to make thenumber of tackles he does. New pack next year, so I reckon he will shine with less of a defensive requirement.

Lazy?As in who
i grant you Hillbilly Woods,but the others i wouldnt call lazy.

magpie4ever

First Grade
hahaha...youve made my day....agree 100%
How can a number 9 throw so many passes from dummy half....
I think Magpie4ever must be a relation to MM pumping up his tyres so much.

Ahh, that is what a dummy half does.

Don't know the dude from a bar of soap, but I know (seen) him work his arse off in defence while blokes who are 10-20 kgs heavy stand off and watch. He is a goer and that is what I want from a 9. Yes, he has thrown some dodgy passes but I believe it is more to do with fatigue from working so hard in D and it can be worked on.

Old mapgie or not gloves are off, dude.

Tiger Woody

Juniors

Don't know the dude from a bar of soap, but I know (seen) him work his arse off in defence while blokes who are 10-20 kgs heavy stand off and watch. He is a goer and that is what I want from a 9. Yes, he has thrown some dodgy passes but I believe it is more to do with fatigue from working so hard in D and it can be worked on.

FORWARD passes,my mistake
You cant deny that surely?

Tiger Woody

Juniors
mate, you are living in dream world if you reckon that current pack has been a goer in 2017.

agree most of the season
But last 5 or 6 games been pretty good....its not a first grade team agree
but should have beaten Parra,beat Manly and gave roosters a game.

Tiger Woody

Juniors

Old magpies always have their gloves off..We have been thru hell since the late 70's.
We agree to disagree.....
If MM comes up trumps in 2018 i will be the first to apologise...Its what us old Maggies do.

magpie4ever

First Grade
I just laugh imagining the current crop of soft cocks working hard & contesting scrums with no interchange.

Tigerm

First Grade
Matt Mckilwrick is god awful and anyone suggesting otherwise is a bit loopy.
Don't know about being loopy, who the f**k do you think you are.
He is my first pick at the "9" over anyone else we currently have.
Players who get their hands on the ball as much as the dummy half are bound to throw some weird stuff.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Well, well, well I must be loopy but realise the whole team is bloody awful. Funny, I reckon I know more about football and footballers in my little finger nail than you do in your whole body.

How the f**k would you know how much we respectively know about footy? You've just said you rate Wheelhouse higher than the former U20s Australian hooker so you've just proved to all and sundry that you are lacking some substance between those ears.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Don't know about being loopy, who the f**k do you think you are.
He is my first pick at the "9" over anyone else we currently have.
Players who get their hands on the ball as much as the dummy half are bound to throw some weird stuff.

You calm down too old fella. Mcilwrick at his best is bog average and at his worst he is an abomination. He doesn't kick, he doesn't create, he can BARELY pass and his defense is bog average.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
In other news, it's nice to have the wider Mckilwrick family reunited on this thread. Can we get Matt a compass for Christmas so he knows not to throw the ball 2m forward off each dummy half play?

leaguelegend21

Juniors
yeah.....have to agree
magpies4life is a touchy old bugger...
He has to be related to MM....

A bit ridiculous isn't it. I make one jovial remark about clearly the worst player, let alone hooker in the NRL and it's like I've wished death on the bloke. He should change his name to Mckilwrick4life.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
A bit ridiculous isn't it. I make one jovial remark about clearly the worst player, let alone hooker in the NRL and it's like I've wished death on the bloke. He should change his name to Mckilwrick4life.

100% related.
Its like we cant have our own opinions.
i was always a Wests Magpies man but still follow Wests Tigers.....
Dont think he likes the joint venture some how.

MM was ok early in the year but gee he makes errors.
hes now average...
I would rather Robbie over both of them....Jason Taylor has a lot to answer for.
Another thing ......Jayden who????????

Licha is probably worse though...so hes 2nd worst.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
100% related.
Its like we cant have our own opinions.
i was always a Wests Magpies man but still follow Wests Tigers.....
Dont think he likes the joint venture some how.

MM was ok early in the year but gee he makes errors.
hes now average...
I would rather Robbie over both of them....
Another thing ......Jayden who????????

Licha is probably worse though...so hes 2nd worst.

It goes to show what a moron Jason Taylor is to get rid of Robbie for Matt f**king Mckilwrick. Robbie in the 9 with Liddle in the 14 would have been perfect for us this year. The modern hooker needs more strings to their bow besides shovelling from dummy half and tackling. Robbie would have been the perfect person to teach Liddle these skills.

Mckilwrick is only OK on his best day. We have no room to have someone who is just 'ok' in such a key position. it mystifies me that we re-signed him.

magpie4ever

First Grade
How the f**k would you know how much we respectively know about footy? You've just said you rate Wheelhouse higher than the former U20s Australian hooker so you've just proved to all and sundry that you are lacking some substance between those ears.

U20s Australian No.9, says it all, shit comp full of wannabes.

Your knowledge, guessing - shit.

Latest posts