What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Cowboys @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
is anyone else questioning going tonight? friday night traffic, horrible wind, freezing night, our only half out in a nothing game.

ill probably still go cause i have great seats at CSG but geez its hard to get motivated..

yeah Vic..
with the withdrawals ive lost some confidence with this one.
but they have guys with injuries playing so we might be fitter...We are playing quite well of late.
TV game for me.....wonder how big the crowd will be considering its last game there for Teddy and Hillbilly.
And also Ava Funguy.

May require and trying to avoid it, it sounds like the Tigers medical unit of old.

If 2nd & 3rd opinion say surgery, wouldn't you have the surgery sooner so he has longer to recover? I guess that's why I'm not a doctor or an administrator within the Tigers back office.

It may be on advice of the doctors? Our rehab has been reasonable the last couple of years. One thing I'll credit under JT's watch, the rehab issues somewhat improved.

Geez i would have loved a job at Tigers
, me as well TW, marketing especially game day, general business admin because I can (I'm sure) and not just a job because I was a player (I wasn't) but because my CV shows that I have the experience. What a novel concept.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
It may be on advice of the doctors? Our rehab has been reasonable the last couple of years. One thing I'll credit under JT's watch, the rehab issues somewhat improved.
They were shocking when Donald Kuah was the team Doctor, every injury seemed to take much longer to treat compared to other clubs.

It's been a notable improvement since his departure in 2013 - not saying he was solely responsible, but in the end responsibility would rest with him.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
They were shocking when Donald Kuah was the team Doctor, every injury seemed to take much longer to treat compared to other clubs.

It's been a notable improvement since his departure in 2013 - not saying he was solely responsible, but in the end responsibility would rest with him.

I use to laugh when someone on here use to call Kuah.."Dr Kevorkian".......hysterical.

Last edited:

Tiger Woody

Juniors

You have brought back memories of "hangerson" we have had in roles at Wests Tigers.

Dr Kuan Kevorkian
Ronald Mcdonald
The defence coach Royce Simmons
and my favourite bludger
The short/baldy/fat guy doing PR around the Tim Sheens era...His name escapes me ,Gary Cousins was it?????worst interviewer ever.....He was taking money under false pretences,what a waste of space.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
You have brought back memories of "hangerson" we have had in roles at Wests Tigers.

Dr Kuan Kevorkian
Ronald Mcdonald
and my favourite bludger
The short/baldy/fat guy doing PR around the Tim Sheens era...His name escapes me ,Gary Cousins was it?????worst interviewer ever.....He was taking money under false pretences,what a waste of space.
Man U of the NRL

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Man U of the NRL

Forgot about Steve "Noyceworks"..lol
I remember the Cousins guy now...
Wayne Cousins.......never could work out what that guy did....worst player interviewer anywhere.....
got too cosy in the Tim Sheens era and always looked asleep.
Took the club ages to clear him out.....
Gonesky now thank god.

Tiger Ted

Bench

Dr Kuan Kevorkian
Ronald Mcdonald
and my favourite bludger
Geez getting a job at this dysfunctional joint in the past was certainly never merit based.Whoever did the hiring was so damn perversely counter intuitive.This fricken place has been farcical for way to bloody long.Thank f**k for IC !!!!

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Grace Jones out with rib injury
Chee Kam to centres
Hitman Edwards into back row
Ava Funguy onto bench

Fair suck of the sauce bottle,Gee this is going to be a great win if we can get the points

Tiger05

First Grade
Grace Jones out with rib injury
Chee Kam to centres
Hitman Edwards into back row
Ava Funguy onto bench

Fair suck of the sauce bottle,Gee this is going to be a great win if we can get the points

This is pretty shithouse isn't it. If this team performs they all deserve a bonus excluding the Turd and the fatman.

macnaz

Staff member
Why not throw Sironen the Younger into the 7 role.

Assume his defence is OK, at best, LittleJohn's is only OK.
Assume as a 5/8 he can kick a ball ?
Assume as a 5/8 he can pass a ball ?
Pass the ball and let Tui & Teddy run the show and just backup, gee why couldn't LittleJohn do that :oops:
Where is Marshall King ? Shits all over Jack Little Joke for talent ..
Also thank f**k Benji will be here next year to cover Brookes Roostered day off every f**king month.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Lost this game when Chee Kam gave away that stupid shoulder charge penalty
We were crushed after that
Ripped us apart
From 68th minute we were horrible.
We just don't have the cattle against decent teams.

Last edited:

axl rose

Bench
Diabolical last 15, they do know a game goes 80 minutes I assume.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
Can anyone at the game provide any feedback in regard to the fans response to Sharon and Turdesco ?

Vozzy

Juniors
Second half was worst they have played in months. They kept giving Cowboys back to back penalties in last 20min and a lot of drop ball. Also another soft try down MWZ wing seriously we had more men on that side and he was still not marking the winger. Hopefully next year we have a safer winger in terms of defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts