What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Cowboys @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Guys guys spread love not hate. We all agree to disagree on differing opinions but let's not get personal

End of the day we support the greatest team in the nrl. f**k the other 15 scum clubs

I agree but the ole turd is never going to make it as a stand up comedian.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Guys guys spread love not hate. We all agree to disagree on differing opinions but let's not get personal

End of the day we support the greatest team in the nrl. f**k the other 15 scum clubs

hes an angry old man Cliff..
You cant dismiss that...
Hes stuck in the old Magpie jersey,probably wears it to bed as well.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Oh, so hurtful. :D f**king useless.

yes MM= ur useless
just admit you have to improve in 2018 to keep Liddle out of the team.
I'm happy to help you to learn to throw the ball backwards from dummy half ok.
Im in 50's but i know how to throw a ball from dummy half.....Jim Croucher style

magpie4ever

First Grade
yes grandpa..
i laugh at my own jokes so i must be funny......
we agree to disagree Matt Mc,so improve your game and i will be first to say well done.

Is that supposed to be a negative. I think as my children reach that age it will be bloody fantastic.

But unfortunately (but fortunately for this country and the world), you will never know as mules can't breed,

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Is that supposed to be a negative. I think as my children reach that age it will be bloody fantastic.

But unfortunately (but fortunately for this country and the world), you will never know as mules can't breed,

No future for your kids mate if they end up like you...a guy who wont let progress occur..
EMBRACE the wests TIGERS mate..i have.

magpie4ever

First Grade
No future for your kids mate if they end up like you...a guy who wont let progress occur..

H'mm, I can diagnosis senility has set in.

Take the tip Woody, you have no hope of getting the better of me. You just keep walking in dog shit with every unfunny post you make.

Tiger Woody

Juniors

Like my new avitar?lol
Have set you to ignored pop,so i cant read what you write anymore...
Have more important things to do than argue with you on a nice day like today in the inner west.
Have a nice weekend.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Like my new avitar?lol
Have set you to ignored pop,so i cant read what you write anymore...
Have more important things to do than argue with you on a nice day like today in the inner west.
Have a nice weekend.

Now this is the funniest post this poor turd has made.

Hand up, 'be gone'.

Tiger05

First Grade
I gotta admit I like the avatar. That was good.

I'm also an old merkin and I'm 44. You merkins are really old.

Tiger05

First Grade
You are getting on there champ. :cool:

You haven't commented on my post regards Leilani's (joke) non-existing defence.

I am getting on.

I'm not sure that Tui is a big problem defensively. He has been better than Moses and hasn't in my opinion been glaringly caught out.

I'm less worried about his defence than his attack. He has to really put his game together.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I gotta admit I like the avatar. That was good.

I'm also an old merkin and I'm 44. You merkins are really old.

middle aged i would say..we are OLDER merkins.
he just has a chip on his shoulders..i dont
Seems he didnt agree with the merger..lol

Someone on here always changed their avatar when they wanted that player to be dropped.
I'm trying for the same luck...

Last edited:

magpie4ever

First Grade
I am getting on.

I'm not sure that Tui is a big problem defensively. He has been better than Moses and hasn't in my opinion been glaringly caught out.

I'm less worried about his defence than his attack. He has to really put his game together.

I always look at the defensive skills of a player (shows natural attitude & aptitude to the game) before anything else and this player wont put his body on the line (major minus in my opinion).

simmo05

Bench
Lolo isn't a natural half but I feel he works a lot better under Brooks. Maybe having a new half next to him last night didn't help

The pass he threw to Nofoaluma last night was also a money ball. Rewatch it and Nofoaluma was standing pretty deep, if he pushed up further we would all be saying what a great ball
Nofo muffed it. That was a great ball, why was he so deep?

simmo05

Bench
Doubt it..
Too injury prone......getting to be a clone of the plasticine man Bradley Clyde for Raiders...Always getting injured.
Best days are past for chrystal figureine.....but gee he was a gun centre till he did his hip...
Ruined him. He could have been anything. Look at the shit centres they had in the blues team the last 5 years. He would have been a mainstay

Radical Rat

Juniors
I've never seen so many forward passes missed in a game as last night.
Mostly against us ,and the culprit was that darkhaired female linesperson..
She missed heaps.......she's the wife of The hairy Badger so obviously has preferential treatment.
Not sure if i like timid females running the lines(can i say that?lol) Theres a few of them at present.
If anyone of them get the GF im sure there will be controversy.

Next they will be refereeing 1st grade.
Tend to agree with you on that one. Although I must say I've been pretty impressed with Mrs Badger previously. She's made a few good calls herself without leaning on the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.