What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 26 vs Warriors @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 26: Wests Tigers v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 26
Wests Tigers v Warriors
Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield (TICKETS)
Sunday 3 September 2017

Gates 4pm / NYC 4:15pm / NRL 6:30pm

WST-17teamlist.jpg

1. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Esan Marsters 4. Kevin Naiqama 5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak 6. Tuimoala Lolohea 7. Luke Brooks 8. Aaron Woods 9. Elijah Taylor 10. Tim Grant 11. Joel Edwards 12. Josh Aloiai 13. Matthew Eisenhuth
Interchange: 14. Alex Twal 15. Sauaso Sue 16. Bayley Sironen 17. Jack Littlejohn 18. Ava Seumanufagai 19. Jeremy Marshall-King 20. Jj Felise 21. Watson Heleta

WAR-17teamlist.jpg

1. Roger Tuivasa-sheck 2. David Fusitua 3. Blake Ayshford 4. Solomone Kata 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Kieran Foran 7. Shaun Johnson 8. Ben Matulino 9. Issac Luke 10. Sam Lisone 11. Bunty Afoa 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Simon Mannering
Interchange: 14. Mafoa'aeata Hingano 15. Charlie Gubb 16. Isaiah Papalii 17. Jazz Tevaga 18. Charnze Nicoll-klokstad 20. Chris Satae 21. James Bell 22. Mason Lino

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Yellow.jpg

Referees: Adam Gee, Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Dave Ryan, Phil Henderson
Video Referees: Luke Patten, Steve Chiddy

NYC - Sun 4:15pm at Leichhardt

ISP Finals Wk1
Wests Tigers did not qualify
Warriors v Penrith at Kogarah, Sun 4pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiger Ted

Bench
Normally id b super confident about this game but geez it certainly looks like we will have a no. of guys unavailable.Albeit the sun evening crowd at the 8th wonder should get us home !!!

Lolohea for man of the match !

Clifferd

Coach
Normally id b super confident about this game but geez it certainly looks like we will have a no. of guys unavailable.Albeit the sun evening crowd at the 8th wonder should get us home !!!

Lolohea for man of the match !

Yep. Just as we were looking to finish the season strong we have like half our team out

Typical.

Wouldn't be surprised if warriors nabbed this

Trollhammaren

Juniors
The Richard Villasanti Cup is always an entertaining affair.

Should get the win with the Leichhardt factor at play.

Apparently we are getting the lady ref for this match,she couldn't be any worse them some of the blind mice that run around with a whistle.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Why the 6.30 kick off ?
It is odd sheduling a match that has zero bearing on positions re the top 8 to be the last premiership match of the regular season.I would've though that logically the NRL would have wanted a game that had relevance for the 8 but then again the NRL r devoid of common sense.Albeit I look forward to going to the 8th wonder to watch us play a game under lights particularly as it takes me back to my joyous younger days watching Balmain attain success in the midweek Panasonic cup in '85 !!!

Vic Mackey

Referee
The Richard Villasanti Cup is always an entertaining affair.

Should get the win with the Leichhardt factor at play.

I always thought it was the John Carlaw Cup?

Either way if Brooks plays we should win and probably win well. If we skip away to a 12 point lead early the warriors will throw the towel in and we should put a score on them.

macnaz

Staff member
Who was responsible for setting the time .. the club or the nrl ? If its the club they've lost the plot .
Not sure whats best ,a shit crowd to farewell the 2 wankers and show we couldnt care less or a massive crowd to remind them on what they are turning their back on.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Who was responsible for setting the time .. the club or the nrl ? If its the club they've lost the plot .
Not sure whats best ,a shit crowd to farewell the 2 wankers and show we couldnt care less or a massive crowd to remind them on what they are turning their back on.
I opt for the latter.Nothing rivals a big crowd @ the 8th wonder !

Regardless of the size of the crowd even these 2 imbeciles ought to b aware that we don't give a f**k about them.

Clifferd

Coach
6:30 is alright. Probably not ideal getting home late on a Sunday night but it's our last game of the year so I'll make the effort.

Brooks and Taylor are huge ins

Vic Mackey

Referee
personally i like the 6.30pm sunday time slot, i understand it might not be great for those with kids etc

Front-Rower

First Grade
Who was responsible for setting the time .. the club or the nrl ?

The NRL. This time slot in the past replaced the Monday night game in the last round to ensure teams didn't play Monday than again on the Friday night (dependant on table finish)

Latest posts