What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Rabbitohs @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 3: Knights v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
He made a few errors and yeah I get that. But when we were getting bashed in the middle early he was the on taking the hit ups and making yards as well as lots of work on defence. I thought our front row was missing in 1st 20 mins.
Yeah, very true - I'm probably being a bit harsh on him. They're errors that aren't usually in his game, so it stands out a bit.

Spot On

Coach
Missing a big frontrower no doubt, but our blokes gave as good as they got. Unfortunately it was the referreeing that was soft and we were victims of that too often today.

slotmachine

First Grade
Sione only made 12 tackles in 60 minutes, but he doesn't leave anything behind when he makes them.

I got booed out of the place last year for suggesting he has a problem with his technique ie. tackles with his face. Broken jaw last year, cheekbone or nose today? At least Rochow was on the end of it.

perverse

Referee
Sione only made 12 tackles in 60 minutes, but he doesn't leave anything behind when he makes them.

I got booed out of the place last year for suggesting he has a problem with his technique ie. tackles with his face. Broken jaw last year, cheekbone or nose today? At least Rochow was on the end of it.
Yeah, I'd love to see him drive in around the bread basket a bit more often. He can really sit a bloke on his arse when he gets it all right. Still a work in progress, he's got the right attitude to hone and refine his game.

Definitely needs to learn that his face isn't where you want contact.

Noname36

First Grade
I can't even be disappointed in the performance - I'm too busy being livid with the absolute shit the refs let Souths get away with.

If they were playing any other team they'd have players sent off. No doubt about it. We're easy targets.

Credit to the boys though - didn't lay down and take it and I can think of a lot of sides that would have.

Knight76

Juniors
Phew, what a ride that game was. Great that we are in games this season. Souths were grubs today. But we lost the game ourselves with all the errors.

Barnett easily our best today. He's such class. Loved the tackle above and dragging him in to the in goal to get a line drop out. A big play when we needed it, and he immediately left the field afterwards so I guess he figured he should get one last big play in.

Lamb is developing and I think he is going to be very solid at 5/8, if he can shore up his defence.

Hodkinson, I had my mobile playing the refs microphone and laughed when he said you cost us the game then! I know he supposedly organises the attack in the background, but he needs to actually participate in the attack more often. I like him when he runs the ball at the line, and runs across the face of the defence.

Anyway, a loss we expected to be honest, just good to be in it at the final hooter.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
I'm still fuming with the Starling penalty

The bloke was clearly letting the ref know the Souffs player had an injury but the ref ignored him. It was beyond ridiculous

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
We will still get the spoon this year. After we get towelled by the panthers then the sharks in the next few weeks, this enthusiasm will die off and we won't go close to winning another game.

Alex28

Coach
We will still get the spoon this year. After we get towelled by the panthers then the sharks in the next few weeks, this enthusiasm will die off and we won't go close to winning another game.
You sound like you'd be great fun to hang out with...