What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Rabbitohs @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 3: Knights v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight76

Juniors
LU knights fans are turning into MS and Facebook knights fans with this blind optimism.

I guess thats better than getting out the razor blades as you seem to be preaching!

So take this scenario, as it is likely going to be true.

We finish 2017 much improved performance wise over 2016, were fighting in more games for the win but we tend to lose games by 6-12 points. We win more games than last season but still take home the spoon.

Will you be calling for Browns head with this result in 2017?

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
I guess thats better than getting out the razor blades as you seem to be preaching!

So take this scenario, as it is likely going to be true.

We finish 2017 much improved performance wise over 2016, were fighting in more games for the win but we tend to lose games by 6-12 points. We win more games than last season but still take home the spoon.

Will you be calling for Browns head with this result in 2017?

No

Knight76

Juniors
Ok, so that is where we are at though, we are competing in games, we are much improved over last year thus far, we won our first home game of the season.

Yet, your making comments like

You know it's true. Pretty sure everyone has had the same attitude here for the last 2 seasons. Why should it be any different now?

and

We will still get the spoon this year. After we get towelled by the panthers then the sharks in the next few weeks, this enthusiasm will die off and we won't go close to winning another game.

At the moment we are exactly where we should be with last year, our recruiting etc. It's a rebuilding process, one that for once, actually seems to be rebuilding towards something. So far this season I'm very happy with the Knights, and how we are progressing.

The two losses are disappointing given with a little more control and poise we could have won them. But we are still a young team at heart and are learning, improving etc.

Take heart in that.

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
I have no reason to be positive. Why should I? For over a decade we have been shit, during that time we have had many reasons to be positive only to be slapped in the face and knocked down again and again.

I'm not going to be getting excited Until we are actually a top 4 team, if that ever happens.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I have no reason to be positive. Why should I? For over a decade we have been shit, during that time we have had many reasons to be positive only to be slapped in the face and knocked down again and again.

I'm not going to be getting excited Until we are actually a top 4 team, if that ever happens.

Be positive cause it could be the Tigers you are supporting. Geez we have problems but nothing like what they are putting their supporters through!

Still Nutty

Juniors
I can't even be disappointed in the performance - I'm too busy being livid with the absolute shit the refs let Souths get away with.

If they were playing any other team they'd have players sent off. No doubt about it. We're easy targets.

Credit to the boys though - didn't lay down and take it and I can think of a lot of sides that would have.

And who benefits from this....(from the NRL website)

George Burgess, Hymel Hunt and Braidon Burns have all taken the early guilty plea for charges arising from Saturday's game against the Newcastle Knights.

George Burgess was charged with a grade two striking charge and will miss two matches.

Hymel Hunt was charged with a grade two reckless high tackle charge and will miss four matches.

Braidon Burns was charged with a grade one shoulder charge and will miss one match.

perverse

Referee
Well, the Tigers are three years further down the path we are on. No guarantee of success in the NRL.
Yeah, I rate Browny and Mooney way, way ahead of this dopey idiot, though:

420taylor-420x0.jpg

Zoidberg

First Grade
And who benefits from this....(from the NRL website)

George Burgess, Hymel Hunt and Braidon Burns have all taken the early guilty plea for charges arising from Saturday's game against the Newcastle Knights.

George Burgess was charged with a grade two striking charge and will miss two matches.

Hymel Hunt was charged with a grade two reckless high tackle charge and will miss four matches.

Braidon Burns was charged with a grade one shoulder charge and will miss one match.
Yeah it's ridiculous. We copped all these illegal plays and get nothing for it.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Trent Hodkinson is such a f*cking passenger.

I reckon we'd get better service with Jamie Buhrer in the halves; at least he tries to get his hands on the ball