What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Raiders @ GIO Stadium Canberra

Who will win? Round 3: Raiders v Wests Tigers

• Canberra Raiders 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clifferd

Coach
There was a meet the players thing in Canberra last night - from the 19 named 17 were there. Lovett was and Tatola and Hunt weren't

Read into that will you.

Our bench will be Grant, Edwards, Littlejohn and Lovett. What an absolute pumping this will be

Tiger Woody

Juniors
There was a meet the players thing in Canberra last night - from the 19 named 17 were there. Lovett was and Tatola and Hunt weren't

Read into that will you.

Our bench will be Grant, Edwards, Littlejohn and Lovett. What an absolute pumping this will be

Grants the only plus.....
Lovett couldnt hurt me in defence and im in my late 50's.

Tiger05

First Grade

Read into that will you.

I really hope that you have this wrong. I rate Grant. I think Lovett is okay as a reserve in certain situations. LitteJohn is good as well in the right situation.

Against Canberra I don't think Edwards, LitteJohn or Lovett are what is required.

I hope the guys have a go today and prove basically all of us wrong. I want to see a big win for us.

Clifferd

Coach
Our pack is already light enough as it is.
Against the biggest pack in the comp

Do we really need another underweight plodder in Lovett plodding it up?

Tiger Woody

Juniors
If we lose we are dead last after 3 rounds.
With the undefeated Storm Troopers next week and JAC ready to pounce .

Clifferd

Coach
We are literally going to be the laughing stock on national television this afternoon

Hahaha can't wait. Glad I'm not wasting my time travelling down there

Tiger Ted

Bench

Read into that will you.

It's a good thing not to debut young tatola in nrl against this monster pack particularly as we dont have a Blocker or a Dallas
to protect the kid.

Clifferd

Coach
It's a good thing not to debut young tatola in nrl against this monster pack particularly as we dont have a Blocker or a Dallas
to protect the kid.

Lovett has not played a game since last September. If Taylor thinks he is ready to go in against this Raiders pack he is an absolute idiot.

Atleast Tatola has had some sort of match fitness

Tiger Ted

Bench
Lovett has not played a game since last September. If Taylor thinks he is ready to go in against this Raiders pack he is an absolute idiot.

Atleast Tatola has had some sort of match fitness
That's very true.We r in deep trouble with this benign bench.!

Vic Mackey

Referee
I've defended JT a lot Since he has taken over but this is beyond pathetic. I am seriously ropable. I feel so sorry for the fans that travelled down and what they are about to witness.

If we get pumped, sorry when we get pumped, JT should be sacked immediately.

Clifferd

Coach
I've defended JT a lot Since he has taken over but this is beyond pathetic. I am seriously ropable. I feel so sorry for the fans that travelled down and what they are about to witness.

If we get pumped, sorry when we get pumped, JT should be sacked immediately.

It's down to this inept management for sure this time

Who in their right sober-induced mind would play 3 second rowers and a utility against this monster raiders pack

Can't see anything other than us being minced meat unfortunately

Our coach is on drugs & should be tested immediately

Tiger Ted

Bench
I wonder if Felise & Lolo r injured coz we need them on the bench instead of lovett & Edwards.

We've been pumped again this round in the lower grades.This club is spiralling out of control !

Clifferd

Coach
NYC lost 52-10 also

So far our lower grades have lost in an aggregate of 88-10

The rot starts in the lower grades