What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Roosters @ Allianz Stadium

Who will win? Round 3: Roosters v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SQUAD

1. Kalyn Ponga
2. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
3. Sione Mata’utia
4. Tautau Moga
5. Nathan Ross
6. Connor Watson
7. Mitchell Pearce (c)
8. Herman Ese’ese
9. Slade Griffin
10. Jacob Lillyman
11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon
12. Aidan Guerra
13. Mitch Barnett

14. Brock Lamb
15. Chris Heighington
16. Jamie Buhrer (c)
17. Daniel Saifiti

18. Ken Sio
19. Jacob Saifiti
20. Danny Levi
21. Luke Yates

Bartwah

Juniors
The twins play their best footy when they both come onto the field at the same time IMO, I though they had really good impact off the bench against the raiders. It’s a shame we don’t play with an 80 minute hooker to get an extra big body on the bench.

Noname36

First Grade
I really don’t know what we’re going to do with Burher to be honest. Love the bloke, one of my favourites, but he’s a bit small and we’re already not big enough.

Jono078

Referee
Yep, Buhrer is now surplus unfortunately. Especially while we're carrying Lamb on the bench.

Pedge1971

First Grade
In Browny I trust. I have no doubt blokes like J Saif, Levi, King will play plenty of fg this year and not because of injury......

Burwood

Bench
It’s a shame there isn’t more hype and promotion around this game. Newcastle seem to be doing their part, but no help at all from the NRL or roosters. Imagine the crowd and TV audience this would have gotten as the televised Friday night match if it were played in Newcastle.

Burns

First Grade
It’s a shame there isn’t more hype and promotion around this game. Newcastle seem to be doing their part, but no help at all from the NRL or roosters. Imagine the crowd and TV audience this would have gotten as the televised Friday night match if it were played in Newcastle.
I’m hoping we carry our form to our next home game in (3!) weeks against Brisbane on Saturday at 7:30. Place will sell out easy, never seen so much support online etc

Pedge1971

First Grade
If Browny and the playing group ever wanted to make a statement to the town that date would have had a circle around it very early in pre season.

If we only win one more game this year......

Burns

First Grade
I haven't looked forward to a Knights match like this since our semi final run from a few years back. Hopefully its a better result than that match.

Noname36

First Grade

A few journos have actually commented on this. They said that the Roosters have locked their doors to all training sessions. They know there's a lot of pressure on them to win.

Latest posts