What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs Broncos @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 5: Knights v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glendale

Juniors
"If he had thought with big head instead of his little head, I wouldn't have had to rebuild the club"

Browny with the K f**king O on Bennett in the presser.

Holy f***!! Did he really say that? :eek: :) Thats an absolute knockout blow from Browny wow!

Knight Vision

First Grade
Ponga Ponga Ponga . I havent been this excited about a player in a long time and I'm stoked he is a Knight. Is it too early to extend his deal? Freak of an athlete. Imagine how good its going to be in 2 or 3 years after Pearce - Ponga -Fitzy actually know each others game.

Glad to see Dsaf get angry,we need more of it.

Rossdog is back great to see his enthusiasm in the kick chase.

SKD = brainfarts could of cost us the game

Swarzey

Bench
What were Wayne's comments that prompted the response from Brownie?

Earlier in the week Bennett insisted that he didn't leave the club in a bad shape and that Brown knocked down everything he did "right". He believed the club didn't need to have been rebuilt and basically shat on his place and his quality as a coach.

Spot On

Coach
Bennett deserves that spray from Brownie. What he said this week was pure bullshit and as always he was deflecting any and all responsibility for choices he made in the past.

Knight Vision

First Grade
What an absolute legend. That is quite frankly one of my all time favourite press conference quotes. Love it.
Epic shade :D thats the best take down of the year. Good on Browny.

The old prick Bennett is a sour douche bag. Anyone who knows anything about the game knows Bennett royally screwed the Knights. His holiness had his veil ripped off and exposed a fraud. Bennett is a self perpetuated myth

Glendale

Juniors
Everyone getting into SKD for those two brain explosions and rightly so but I think at the end of the day, even on his bad days, you get more good then bad out of SKD...

He's been one of our best all year and again tonight, his runs coming out of our end were brilliant and he saved us a few times in defence. You take the good because there's lots of it and just need to accept that he's prone to an error at times, thats just who he is. Honestly without those two errors I might've given a point in the KOTR for this game, he was one of our best.

I hate this. I'm away and missed the game Reading this I reckon I would have gone through many of the usual motions with a big up and promise followed by doubt we'd actually win this.
Dunno how I'll watch it. I get the Foxtel channel at the resort I live in and don't have sports with Foxtel Now so I can't do a catch up
I need to watch this game and analyse it now u have read this and know we won.

Knightmare

Coach
Good win. Much improved across the park and we looked like a much more cohesive unit. Still a fair way to go though, I think we're still playing a gear or two below where we can/will be. Both areas of attack and defence was great to see. Thought SKD had a solid first half but really threw us off in the second with his two blunders which was a shame to see considering he has been good so far this year. Was nice to see Ross step up in the centres as well; aside from one or two breaks from Roberts, he was great and even better on chasing kicks.

Usual suspects were amazing. Ponga is a freak that gives me a chub every time he touches the ball, Pearce is the leader the club has needed for years, Griffin is incredible in the middle and Fitzgibbon had a blinder. I didn't worry about this result even when they pulled it to 5 points; their attitude these last two weeks stopping the Dragons and Roosters from scoring more points than what they probably deserved was encouraging despite those losses. I couldn't see Brisbane scoring again in the final minutes. A real testament to what the new, experienced players have brought to the team.

Think we'll have a real crack at Melbourne next week; keen to be there for it.

Got one of the better records against the Storm, too...

This week so far:

- Got to see Ricky's pentecostal display on the sidelines in Canberra
- Storm lose again
- Knights win again
- Broncos lose
- Browny's press-conference savagery of Uncle Wayne

Been a good weekend there's still a day of it left to go!

Swarzey

Bench
Got one of the better records against the Storm, too...

This week so far:

- Got to see Ricky's pentecostal display on the sidelines in Canberra
- Storm lose again
- Knights win again
- Broncos lose
- Browny's press-conference savagery of Uncle Wayne

Been a good weekend there's still a day of it left to go!

Oh you missed Brandy tilting the entirety of Queensland? Said JT looks like a player who has played on one too many years and the entire panel lost their f**king shit at him. They sent the comments over to Green and JT after the game and Green was filthy, saying Brandy was never the player that JT is.

Today was truly a special day in rugby league.

Knightmare

Coach
Oh you missed Brandy tilting the entirety of Queensland? Said JT looks like a player who has played on one too many years and the entire panel lost their f**king shit at him. They sent the comments over to Green and JT after the game and Green was filthy, saying Brandy was never the player that JT is.

Today was truly a special day in rugby league.

I heard about this- is there a link to it?

I can imagine how Vonny, Captain Corey and Cooper would've reacted to such blasphemy...

And I'm by no means a hater of JT, but Brandy was spot on with his comment.

Swarzey

Bench
I heard about this- is there a link to it?

I can imagine how Vonny, Captain Corey and Cooper would've reacted to such blasphemy...

And I'm by no means a hater of JT, but Brandy was spot on with his comment.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/07cee884a2b8a67c99d08f70023be879

The video in the article stops a little too soon tbh and the headline is fairly sensationalised. I missed it myself but I heard Yvonne absolutely tore into Brandy for it and went off on a tangent about how JT is going to come back in Game 3 of Origin and beat NSW ala Joey.

Latest posts