What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs Broncos @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 5: Knights v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silent Knight

First Grade
Free pub meal and beer coming up for me this week. Had a bet with my Donkey supporting office mate that my team would get up. Yewwww might put together a Wayne face mask and act all grumpy in the office on Monday morning.

Knight Vision

First Grade
I'll call a great player a great player regardless of state or club. JT is a good player but seriously the wankfest over the guy is waaay over the top.

JT IMHO isnt fit to polish Joeys knob let alone tie the guys shoelaces.

30 seconds to go in game and your life depends on a win. who do you want as your halfback? Joey or JT ? No brainer for mine.

perverse

Referee
I'll call a great player a great player regardless of state or club. JT is a good player but seriously the wankfest over the guy is waaay over the top.

JT IMHO isnt fit to polish Joeys knob let alone tie the guys shoelaces.

30 seconds to go in game and your life depends on a win. who do you want as your halfback? Joey or JT ? No brainer for mine.
The bloke who missed the goal to seal the deal and got bailed out by Ben Hunt, or the bloke that put Albert over to score? Yeah, I know who I want there.

Pedge1971

First Grade
That's the first time I've been genuinely happy with Dan Saifiti this year, too. It was fitting that he scored, because there was some aggression in his game tonight.

Defintely got a rev up during the week. Everything was noticibly 1 ir 2 yardd faster..

EdLondon

Juniors
Probably been mentioned but the crowd was immense tonight. Really lifted at the right times. And was livid after the Oates try. Would have been intimidating.

Dave_

Juniors
Oh you missed Brandy tilting the entirety of Queensland? Said JT looks like a player who has played on one too many years and the entire panel lost their f**king shit at him. They sent the comments over to Green and JT after the game and Green was filthy, saying Brandy was never the player that JT is.

Today was truly a special day in rugby league.
Did that really go down?.... this is the dawn of a new Rugby League golden age

Zoidberg

First Grade
Oh you missed Brandy tilting the entirety of Queensland? Said JT looks like a player who has played on one too many years and the entire panel lost their f**king shit at him. They sent the comments over to Green and JT after the game and Green was filthy, saying Brandy was never the player that JT is.

Today was truly a special day in rugby league.
I first noticed this when cowboys played Broncos, JT was not up to it. I thought he may have needed a bit of match fitness, but 3 weeks on and he hasn’t got any better. Definitely playing 1 year too long.

Noname36

First Grade
We need to up him before that. The raiders will come from next year..

That family ain’t gonna move to Canberra. Sydney maybe. A club like the Bulldogs will be our biggest problem, they’d throw a fortune at him (and probably only 500k under the cap :unamused:)

macavity

Referee
That family ain’t gonna move to Canberra. Sydney maybe. A club like the Bulldogs will be our biggest problem, they’d throw a fortune at him (and probably only 500k under the cap :unamused:)

Spent their lives living in country towns, no way they want to move to Shitney.

Yosh

Coach
Anyone know how to make a gif of Brown dropping the mic after he trolled Bennett? He should have dropped the mic before walking out because that was savage.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Anyone know how to make a gif of Brown dropping the mic after he trolled Bennett? He should have dropped the mic before walking out because that was savage.
right up there with Tooveys "investigation" post match spray. Simply unforgettable. I've watched it at least 20 times since last night. Would love to be a fly on the temple wall at the Messiah's when he watched it.

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
Queensland media are calling it a low blow.

There’s news articles about it bringing the game into disrepute to the point where brown may have been reprimanded.

It’s one of the greatest moments in knights history and is just a bit of banter. Yet people need to go and get offended.

Latest posts