What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs Dragons @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 5: Wests Tigers v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Whats the go with kev, surly we can flick this imposter and stick lawrence in the centres, chee cam in the 2nd row? Might lose a bit in attack but surely we save 300 tries a season with kev not there? Him and brooks can learn defence in nsw cup

Interesting that Kev has been named at 4 this week. Could be nothing but he has been 3 ever since he played center, maybe he is being moved to the left?

simmo05

Bench
Could be vic, but i can't see a switch is going to fix his glaring defensive weaknesses. Hope im wrong!!

simmo05

Bench
I cant remember which side was his prefered side, or idris for that matter, any change is a good thing i reckon. Doing the same thing every week and expecting different results is supposed to be the definition of stupidity

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
When Sue lifted Sims and gave away a penalty, and a scuffle kicked off. Sue just turned his back and walked back onside.

That's a problem with this club. That's the time when you get in there and get angry!

Tiger05

First Grade
I thought Sue did the right thing and he has looked so much better in the middle of the park compared to the edges.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought Sue did the right thing and he has looked so much better in the middle of the park compared to the edges.
e wouldn't get in any trouble for standing his ground and facing up to the fight instead of sulking away like he did.

He's a good player, but lacks that aggression that our forwards so desperately need.

Tigerm

First Grade
I wouldn't offer any of them anything ATM, all playing like reserve graders. Wooden spooners for sure and its only R5.

Many say that the coach isn't out there missing tackles bla bla bla and I know that this team just isn't up to it but that was Webster's team this week and his game plan. It wasn't good.

That was Moses's game today, he has spoken about playing semi football, he didn't have to split the control role with Brooke's, it was his to control and he failed, Bulldogs, you can have him.

Suli needs wing time in the reserves, dare I say it, but Rankin might get a game in 1st grade and that's a scary thought.

Ivan, your 1st week should be spent in front of the TV highlighting the errors in this team, good lick.

BuffaloRules

Coach
There are some people on other forums picking Littlejohn as the starting No 7 for 2018...

God help us... How long will this torture continue??

Tiger05

First Grade
Compare Brooks, Moses and Littlejohn. I'm honestly not sure who is the best player out of all 3 and it could easily be LittleJohn.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Compare Brooks, Moses and Littlejohn. I'm honestly not sure who is the best player out of all 3 and it could easily be LittleJohn.

Littlejohn is not the answer.......we need a tried and true 7.......
Brad Fiddler was saying today Jittlejohn doesnt demand the ball at all...So it always goes to Moses.......So he wouldnt be useful for us if thats the case

LJ is like a lot of others at our club,ordinary.One positive from today is that our LHS defence was better but it was probably due to Brooks not being there,and there lies the solution, rid the team of the non tacklers...Kev,Moses are appalling,Nofo stick to your winger.

Shredder

Juniors
No effort.

Doesnt look like an entire team playing for contracts does it?

If thats your best effort boys - au reviour.