What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Cowboys @ 1300SMILES Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: Cowboys v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simmo05

Bench
TW - any more than that is overs. I even think 650k is really pushing it. We need some edge forwards with impact. I'd pay 650k for Hess. He'd make a massive difference to our team.
Hess is a beast, cows wont be able to hold onto him, lets table an offer.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Yes and his wife wouldnt know whats going on either..good point.
But,he does like" having a feed with the missus and dog, while watching telly",so he might miss that.
In all seriousness the naivety of these idiots managed by the unprincipled vermin has enabled the vermin & his mate the fraudster wehbe to manipulate the juveniles.Hence ive no doubt the vindictive vermin is steering teddy & woods away from concord especially as we now have Ivan a shrewd negotiator @ the helm who won't allow a grub like the vermin to derail his plans to transform us into a competitive & admired team.

U can only imagine how aggrieved the vermin & his cousin the wanka who will b @ parra soon must feel when Ivan wisely withdrew the contract which effectively cost the wanka approx 300k/yr over 3 yrs.

Can u imagine the concern by the vermin that parra would find out that we withdrew the contract as there's no doubt if parra would've found out that they would've made a reduced offer one that's <700k/yr.Its y the vermin immediately fast-tracked the deal with parra & asked us for an immediate release.

Thanks to Ivan the lowlife vermin has been castrated re any further dealings with us.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
In all seriousness the naivety of these idiots managed by the unprincipled vermin has enabled the vermin & his mate the fraudster wehbe to manipulate the juveniles.Hence ive no doubt the vindictive vermin is steering teddy & woods away from concord especially as we now have Ivan a shrewd negotiator @ the helm who won't allow a grub like the vermin to derail his plans to transform us into a competitive & admired team.

U can only imagine how aggrieved the vermin & his cousin the wanka who will b @ parra soon must feel when Ivan wisely withdrew the contract which effectively cost the wanka approx 300k/yr over 3 yrs.

Can u imagine the concern by the vermin that parra would find out that we withdrew the contract as there's no doubt if parra would've found out that they would've made a reduced offer one that's <700k/yr.Its y the vermin immediately fast-tracked the deal with parra & asked us for an immediate release.

Thanks to Ivan the lowlife vermin has been castrated re any further dealings with us.

We can now buy a decent player for the 300k a year we have saved on the mini minor.
Not forgetting the 750k we were paying Farah...And 200k for soft sirro.
Thats 1.250 million freed up in 2018...
Moses has gone,Teddy and Hillbilly might go as well.
Lets say they do.With all this spare cash we will have a better coach and squad for 2018.
No dregs like Rankin and Edwards or Milone.
Lots quality on offer for 2018......
Now with a respected coach we can nab some quality like little boys in a lollyshop.

Tiger Ted

Bench
We r in an enviable position for the 1st time in yrs.Ivan has the wherewithal to assemble a formidable squad one devoid of brainwashed idiots who only give a f**k about self entitled me me me .,,.

Btw re my previous post I must emphasise that Pascoe & the board should hang there heads in shame for allowing the verminous grub Isaac to run roughshod over our club !!!

I'm not a fan of the narcissistic Gould but I can c y he sacked Pascoe.This halfwit should transfer a chunk of his salary to Ivan !

Das Hassler

Bench
The 4 contracts up at the same time were pre Pascoe if i'm not mistaken and how exactly could he have prevented the manager from messing the club around?...top dollar contracts have been on the table and he has kept pressure on the 4 to sign...what would you have done in his position that wouldnt force them out?
And he DID land Cleary

Tigers1986

Juniors
It's happening at all clubs though - Ayoub is the germ that caused the Farah nonsense (who Teddy dropped for this Moses bloke).

The NRL needs to make it a rule that your manager must be accredited.

They also need to stop all this contract negotiation nonsense during a season. 6 weeks in and you have 10 players inked to play elsewhere in 2018. Ridiculous. Start up a trade window to allow for the new signings, then close it. You're allowed to resign contracted players at your club before June 30. If not, they then become 'open' in the window to have a dig at. Won't happen because then the journos won't have anything to fuel their papers.

Rumour doing the rounds that Moses will backflip on Tuesday when Woods/Teddy resign with the club.

Tiger Ted

Bench
The 4 contracts up at the same time were pre Pascoe if i'm not mistaken and how exactly could he have prevented the manager from messing the club around?...top dollar contracts have been on the table and he has kept pressure on the 4 to sign...what would you have done in his position that wouldnt force them out?
And he DID land Cleary
Extremely generous contracts had been on the table for 6 mths & these halfwits allowed the devious manager to have the whip hand for so damn long & hence enabled the prick through dickhead mouthpieces in the media like Hooper & the telecrap to sensationalise the whole issue so as to discredit the club.They should've placed ultimatums on the contracts mths ago so as not to protract the melodrama & so they have ample time to initiate contingencies if any of the 4 did not sign by the cut-off date.

Do these imbeciles not watch our games.How the f**k do they justify rubber -stamping a $3m/3yr contract for an inept tackle shy wanka like Moses who has accomplished nothing in the game !

Yes I'll grant Pascoe some credit for attracting Ivan but it was an easy get when u consider there previous association @ Penrith & that there r no other nrl head coaching jobs currently available.Thank goodness for the connection otherwise our subservient admin wouldve very likely handed the job to Payten another of isaac's clients.Thats the last thing this club needed an inexperienced nrl head coach with the same manager as the mediocre 4!

Das Hassler

Bench
Ok...fair enough....they stated fairly emphatically though that Payton was never in the frame because of the reasons most would agree on.....i was hoping Hasler but ive very much changed my mind even before yesterday's win....it may be four steps forward three back for a while but things for now are as good as they could be...time to get on the bus i guess and see where it takes us

simmo05

Bench
Some difinite green shoots there, the test will be this week and if we can replicate it, especially with a 9 day turn around against a struggling parra

BrotherJim05

Bench
Guys you cannot blame Pascoe for any of this mess. The 3 million for Moses could well and truly be a rumour. Lets say it was actually 850-900. That is what people were willing to pay at the time, especially as the salary cap was thought to be higher than it ended up.

Matty Mc impressed me the most. Solid defender and asks questions out of dummy half. Had a few nifty runs there in the second half and caught the markers and defensive line off guard.

It was a merkin of a second half in terms of dropped ball etc. But we had 40 mins of Melbourne at their worst and failed to put it away, we didn't make the same mistake against the Cowboys (even given their injuries they still trotted out a reasonable side.)

Das Hassler

Bench
MM reminds me a lot of Noel Maybury from the 70's....i think he'll be our guy and even better than Cherrington .....which reminds me...how is he doing at the sharks?...state cup?...injured?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah got injured in the pre season. It kind of neccessitated the purchase of Segeyaro.