What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Eels @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 7: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 7
Parramatta Eels v Wests Tigers
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Monday 17 April 2017

Gates 1:30pm / NYC 1:45pm / NRL 4pm

TV: FOX League

PAR-17teamlist2.jpg

1. Clint Gutherson 2. Semi Radradra 3. Michael Jennings 4. Kirisome Auva'a 5. Josh Hoffman 6. Brad Takairangi 7. Corey Norman 8. Suaia Matagi 9. Kaysa Pritchard 10. Tim Mannah 11. Manu Ma'u 12. Tepai Moeroa 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Beau Scott 15. Peni Terepo 16. Daniel Alvaro 17. Siosaia Vave 18. David Gower 19. George Jennings 20. Marata Niukore 21. Will Smith

WST-17teamlist.jpg

1. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Jamal Idris 4. Kevin Naiqama 5. Moses Suli 6. Mitchell Moses 7. Jack Littlejohn 8. Aaron Woods 9. Matt McIlwrick 10. Ava Seumanufagai 11. Josh Aloiai 12. Chris Lawrence 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Tim Grant 15. Sauaso Sue 16. Michael Chee-Kam 17. Jacob Liddle 18. Joel Edwards 19. Justin Hunt 20. Jordan Rankin 21. Junior Tatola

REF-2017-RED.png

Referees: Ben Cummins, Dave Munro
Sideline Officials: Brett Suttor, Kasey Badger
Video Referees: Ashley Klein, Luke Patten

NYC Round 7
Eels v Tigers at ANZ Stadium, Mon 1:45pm

ISP Round 7
Canterbury v Wentworthville (Eels) at Belmore, Sat 3pm
Wests Tigers v Illawarra (Dragons) at Campbelltown, Sat 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Clifferd

Coach
On the game

Wouldn't mind seeing Chee Kam in the starting line up. He was very good on the weekend

Bench of Grant, Sue, Aloiai and Liddle will do the job

Obviously backline of

1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Idris
4. Suli
5. Naiqama

Tiger Ted

Bench
On the game

Wouldn't mind seeing Chee Kam in the starting line up. He was very good on the weekend

Obviously backline of

1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Idris
4. Suli
5. Naiqama
Just wish we could find a bargain buy & competent winger/centre so we can f**k naquama off ! Otherwise things r definitely on the up !

Yes Chee-Kam was superb great in every aspect of the game & special mention re a couple of great offloads that he made.

Radical Rat

Juniors
Just wish we could find a bargain buy & competent winger/centre so we can f**k naquama off ! Otherwise things r definitely on the up !

Yes Chee-Kam was superb great in every aspect of the game & special mention re a couple of great offloads that he made.

I thought Kev was pretty good on the wing against the Cows. I'm happy to give him a run there unless he shows he's not up to it. It's either the wing or nothing at this point. He can never spend another minute of first grade in the centres.

Radical Rat

Juniors
On the game

Obviously backline of

1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Idris
4. Suli
5. Naiqama

Doesn't that backline just look infinitely better. Crazy the huge difference a couple of little tweaks can make.

Seeing Suli in the centres makes my log stiff. So excited for him.

Clifferd

Coach
Doesn't that backline just look infinitely better. Crazy the huge difference a couple of little tweaks can make.

Another thing with Suli is he regularly breaks tackles too. With Naiqama he gets stopped dead in his tracks 9/10 of the time

Vozzy

Juniors
We will know if there is a change this week more then Cowboys. We have always seemed to lift when playing the good teams like Cowboys broncos and storm but get brought back down to earth by teams like parra Knights titans etc.

If we start games the way we have we should be able to put 20 on parra by halftime. If we come out trying to score of every play and drop the ball all game I will know we aren't switched on. Then we will play parra into form.

Tiger05

First Grade

How good was Suli. I was starting to doubt the kid but he was impressive.

Billythekid

First Grade
You went into the Souths v Dogs game day spoilers thread quickly too!!!

Difference is he isn't a turncoat Souths fans. He's just a normal rugby league supporter who enjoys a good lol@souffs like the rest of us.

I get along with quite a few actually.

You did go straight into that thread though.

Who? Pretty much everyone on this forum thinks you're a merkin and frequently tell you that. I also am fairly sure you're an alt account, possibly even aliens making your posts even sadder.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
On the game

Obviously backline of

1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Idris
4. Suli
5. Naiqama

Agreed...
Aloiai dropped 2 balls and gave away a penalty all in the space of 5mins last week......
Not overly impressed with him as a starting player....

Tiger Woody

Juniors

Bombed a try but otherwise excellent.....
Grace Jones wont be here next year..Even on the wing

simmo1

First Grade
Is there any sort of ticket deal for this game along with the Easter Show? I could have sworn this was a thing in the past?

BrotherJim05

Bench
I wonder if they will eventually switch Suli/Idris around. If we sign a competent defender to replace Moses (e.g. Widdop) then I'm guessing we will put Idris on the left to mind Brooks and move Suli back to his preferred right edge.

Either way, it was incredible how much difference a simple shuffle could make, even if the Cowboys were particularly poor. Idris will be lining up against Jennings no doubt so he will have his work cut out for him

Latest posts