What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Eels @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 7: Eels v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
Difference is he isn't a turncoat Souths fans. He's just a normal rugby league supporter who enjoys a good lol@souffs like the rest of us.

Who? Pretty much everyone on this forum thinks you're a merkin and frequently tell you that. I also am fairly sure you're an alt account, possibly even aliens making your posts even sadder.
Callmack, CAFPOW, Souths til I die, NewcRabbit, Travitoh, Alien Shadow etc..... the list goes on.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Callmack, CAFPOW, Souths til I die, NewcRabbit, Travitoh, Alien Shadow etc..... the list goes on.
giphy.gif

If anyone needs to be realised it's these two...Edwards and Rankin,the moment these two are not included in our team our chances of winning skyrocket.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
If anyone needs to be realised it's these two...Edwards and Rankin,the moment these two are not included in our team our chances of winning skyrocket.

Well in 2018 we wont have to worry about seeing their names will we...
A much stronger side and better backup players.

Whatever happens ,we are getting a new 6 and hopefully a few tough front rowers
Cleary doesnt buy rubbish.

This game will be interesting to see if the WT can back up and put in again this weekend after their great effort last week.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Is that wishful thinking or something the club is exploring? Can't see him leaving Canberra for anything but a truck load of cash.

Would be a good wing combo. Think of the tackle breaking potential of a back three of Nofa, Rapana and Teddy

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
Is that wishful thinking or something the club is exploring? Can't see him leaving Canberra for anything but a truck load of cash.

Would be a good wing combo. Think of the tackle breaking potential of a back three of Nofa, Rapana and Teddy

I would be doing everything to get a quality winger to support Nofo and Teddy. That plus an edge backrower. The problem with Moses leaving is we now need a new half as well.

A backline something like this would be great. You could even get away with playing LittleJohn in the halves.

1. Tedesco
2. Nofo
3. Suli
4. Idris
5. Koro/Rapana
6. Whoever
7. Brooks

If we had that and a gun pack of forwards we could compete with most teams.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
I would be doing everything to get a quality winger to support Nofo and Teddy. That plus an edge backrower. The problem with Moses leaving is we now need a new half as well.

A backline something like this would be great. You could even get away with playing LittleJohn in the halves.

1. Tedesco
2. Nofo
3. Suli
4. Idris
5. Koro/Rapana
6. Whoever
7. Brooks

If we had that and a gun pack of forwards we could compete with most teams.

Koro would be good to get back wouldnt he.
Couldnt be happy at the Rebels getting thrashed every week......