What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Knights @ Scully Park

Who will win? Round 7: Wests Tigers v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
Geez - we were poor in patches today and our defence wasn't good enough. That was a tough loss.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Dream run comes to an end, hey.

Really to be a very good side you don't drop games like that.

Anyone, always next week.

glockers

Juniors
How soon is Lawrence back? Packer?

Packer really is the the forward leader and Lawrence just creates a threat on the edge which we need.

I also think its worth considering Watson Heleta at fullback. Thompson to the wing.

The options on the 5th in last 10 to 15 minutes were shit.

And aren't our wingers fantastic at running in, in defence and leaving their opposite unopposed.

Had a chance for a couple of field goal attempts but no. Lets face it though, it should have been a bigger score if they's kicked more conversions.

So the hype is over and next week we start again.

easily our worst performance this year. Actually our only poor performance this year. It would have been good to win one in those circumstances but we didn't deserve it.

Nofo's defence is not up to this team's standards and he cost us the game. He needs to go to reggies and we need to think other options.

I don't think there is anything good that came out of that game. No positives at all. Best to consign it to the scrap heap of history and move on to next week.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
We probably had the crowd behind us today but my question is; would that be the same result at Campbelltown? I know we planned this game months ago but with hindsight and the position we find ourselves in on the table, I'd have loved our home game being a 'home' game.

simmo05

Bench
Good loss to have. Unlucky to lose. We missed Packer, Lawrance (suprisingly), Liddle for most of the game, Et the same. Bring on Fonua please

macnaz

Staff member
Although he didnt lose us the game ...fmd MWZ is the Keith Galloway of wingers.... he is a complete and utter f**king pillow . For the size of the guy he is weak as piss , doesnt step , doesnt break a tackle , slow .... he offers absolutely zero !

macnaz

Staff member
We probably had the crowd behind us today but my question is; would that be the same result at Campbelltown? I know we planned this game months ago but with hindsight and the position we find ourselves in on the table, I'd have loved our home game being a 'home' game.
The crowd behind us in Newcastle's back yard ? Failed event if there ever was one... we sacrificed a home game for that abortion

Tiger05

First Grade
Although he didnt lose us the game ...fmd MWZ is the Keith Galloway of wingers.... he is a complete and utter f**king pillow . For the size of the guy he is weak as piss , doesnt step , doesnt break a tackle , slow .... he offers absolutely zero !

They kept kicking it to him because he doesn't offer enough. They want the easy first tackle.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Yeah, I made the comment on the crowd based on the colours walking into the ground. I really thought the refs were pitiful with the ruck. Been more penalties this year than ever yet I saw four tunnel balls by the Knights go unpenalised...crowd might have influenced the refs.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Let's face it, 10 points up with around 10 to go, place in the top 3 and you blow it - need any more motivation.

They could have stay 4 points away from the chasing pack, now we have every bastard up our arse.

When will Nofo stay on his man ? While it’s easy to be critical of him the replays show Benji and Marsters both leaving their man creating the overlap time and again,Benji starts this motion by not having confidence in Rochow on his inside.

When will Nofo stay on his man ? While it’s easy to be critical of him the replays show Benji and Marsters both leaving their man creating the overlap time and again,Benji starts this motion by not having confidence in Rochow on his inside.

He got turned inside out for one try. It was f**king hopeless from Nofo.

The very same try where Fitzgibbon laid on a pass that would make Tom Brady proud.

Latest posts