What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Roosters @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 7: Knights v Roosters

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Sydney Roosters 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight76

Juniors
All our backs last night made over 100m. Sio and Ross 200+ and Gagai 150+. Only one forward, Sione, cracked the ton. That's the difference. You've got to believe with some actual props and actual halves, this team will be winning games.

100% - no doubt about it. Get 2 props and a half and were in business. Not contention, but business.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Who do we replace Hodgo with though? There is currently no quality back up the Knights have that would be a tiny bit better. It would in fact be worse. If Cogger was fit and playing well then sure but, there is nothing better.

I agree we shouldnt throw a rookie to the wolves just to dump Trent, but i thrink we would get more value out of Lamb at 7 and a backrower/centre filling in at 6...

TH is an absolute waste of space in the team. I know they are down in the pecking order, but are Randell and Feeney really going so bad that they challenge the lump we have at 7?

Hell, id even put Pauli Pauli in at 6 ahead of Trent f*cking Hodkinson

Yosh

Coach
Last season we were getting blown off the park. This season we've done pretty well most games, lost only by a couple points in most games and have had a bunch of 50/50 calls go against us. I think there's enough to suggest we'll win at least 4 to 5 more games this season but probably still finish last...

Glendale

Juniors
Robinson was saying Roosters had to play their best game of the season to beat us. We will beat teams who don't turn up to play against us and expect an easy week.

Glendale

Juniors
Nice to hear, but they still beat us by 18 points.

12 soft points let in by Hodkinson in defence. Plus Pearce running straight through our forward pack for a try. Gagai dragged down centimetres short which could have made it 12-12.

It's a familiar storyline for us. There have been a lot of 'what ifs' and 'could haves' for us in every game. We need to win these moments otherwise we will keep losing.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Haha we have lost to both Souffs and Canterbury when they played like shit, they are both bottom 8 teams

We aren't winning anything else all year on current form. Stop fooling yourselves

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Oh stop being so salty mate

We have been close in games, sure, but we have also lost all of them barring one where the opposition had 14 blokes.

Please tell me where we are going to pull the next win from? There is literally no other side that looks worse than the Knights

Apey

Staff member
Titans are a bit like us this year but still actually better at rugby league. Having a quick look at our draw: Panthers again in RD11, Storm in RD13 after origin, Manly in RD14... Tigers RD17, Dogs in RD18 with their Origin players out. Warriors RD22 at home, Eels away in RD23. Jeez, we have to play Raiders, Dragons (I can't believe I'm including them here), Storm twice yet.

I think we've had our win for the year boys!

mozza91

Coach
Raiders and Storm are our bitches. We should've had 2 wins against them last year and we're slightly less shit this year. Guaranteed 4 wins.

Yosh

Coach
I thought Hodko's only saving grace was his strong defense but he literally just let them walk in for 2 tries.. What is up with that?

Latest posts