What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Wests Tigers @ Scully Park

Who will win? Round 7: Wests Tigers v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swarzey

Bench
Fingers, everything crossed that the injury isn't as bad. He was moving the shoulder around in discomfort but wasn't holding it up when he came from the field and was resting it on his knee when he got to the bench.

I'm fine with Lamb coming back in given his strengths is what Pearce covers. Cogger was solid tonight and slightly ahead when it comes to defence but we're going to need that structure and organisation that Lamb delivers better and Watson doesn't have.

Johns Magic

Referee
Did we let the wrong junior half go next year?

Cogger’s defence was cringe tonight. I also didn’t think he did too much in attack to crow about just yet. All this is based on one game though.

If Pearce is out I’m bringing Lamb back to steer the ship at this stage. I think being the second playmaker has hurt his form a bit lately.

Knight76

Juniors
If pearce is gone, lamb has to come back to play halfback with cogger at 5/8 until Watson comes back.

Drastic game lan change though as we cant have lamb as sole playmaker like we have with pearce. Have to return to traditional half/five eighth combo.

Swarzey

Bench
Pongod to step up and do everything in attack. We'll release Pearce off the back of it and make Ponga the first $2m player in the NRL.

But yes back to back to back to back spoons lads settle in.

Noname36

First Grade
This is literally the worst thing that could have happened to us.

When we win it's off our attack. When you watch us play we're very structured and Pearce is in the centre of it all.

Zoidberg

First Grade
This game ruined my multi and I could t be happier. Great effort tonight against a form team who played well. 10mins in the 2nd half nearly cost us bit apart from that we were on top the rest of the game.

Horrible news about Pearce, hoping it’s not too bad and will only miss a few weeks, everything crossed.
Have to go back to Lamb to cover half. Brandy said on Fox that Watson is maybe back next week.

Looking at Rugby League Project except for his first year in FG and the dog video year he's never played less than 20 games in a season

Hope it's not as bad as it looks

This game ruined my multi and I could t be happier. Great effort tonight against a form team who played well. 10mins in the 2nd half nearly cost us bit apart from that we were on top the rest of the game.

Horrible news about Pearce, hoping it’s not too bad and will only miss a few weeks, everything crossed.
Have to go back to Lamb to cover half. Brandy said on Fox that Watson is maybe back next week.
Browny said Watson should.be back next week too

Frederick

Staff member

So fingers crossed if he has ruptured his pec there's little to no secondary damage, which would bring him back for the back end of the season

Yosh

Coach
F**k... Hope Pearce isn't out too long because tonight was an awesome game.

Get two terrible calls against us and they score three tries. Apart from that, we were great.

- Kept them scoreless the first half
- Started strong and ended strong
- How good is Fitzy? What can't he do?
- Pearce was kicking great
- Only one mistake from SKD (scored the winner so all is forgiven)
- Ese'ese is a freak. He glides on the pitch and has that Fifita feel about him

So many positives... I thought everyone was great. We have the least effective centres in the league but our wingers are doing quite well.

Noname36

First Grade

So fingers crossed if he has ruptured his pec there's little to no secondary damage, which would bring him back for the back end of the season

Thing is best case scenario he misses 12 weeks...can anyone see us winning many (if any) games without Pearce? By the time he gets back I reckon it’s going to be way too late to help us avoid the spoon. Our only hope is that the Eels pull off 4 or less wins.

I know we’ve brought other good players into the squad but if you look at how we play...Pearce is the absolute centre of everything...we’re f**ked.