What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Wests Tigers @ Scully Park

Who will win? Round 7: Wests Tigers v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
The smart choice would be to play Buhrer in the centres and get an extra forward onto the bench.
But what would I know? Rofl

The dumb choice would be to play Buhrer at centre. Too slow and would struggle laterally against zippy players. I’d much rather go with a player in reserves who is actually an outside back..

Noname36

First Grade
Although I probably would have picked Buhrer at 6 over Cogger...thank God! I know Cogger’s defence isn’t great either but at least he probably wont completely shut down our attack every time he gets the ball like Lamb!

mozza91

Coach
Although I probably would have picked Buhrer at 6 over Cogger...thank God! I know Cogger’s defence isn’t great either but at least he probably wont completely shut down our attack every time he gets the ball like Lamb!
Cogger’s defence is a quite good actually. Doesn’t miss many tackles and puts his body on the line.

Noname36

First Grade
Don't understand this move. Cogger isn't any better.

I would have played Buhrer at 6.

Cogger might not be any better talent wise but his game/skill set are better suited to Pearce/the team IMO.

Lamb just wasn’t working. The play broke down literally every time he got the ball.

Yosh

Coach
I personally don't think we need a great attacking 6 at the moment. I think we need someone to defend well. Pearce and Ponga are good enough to take on the play making duties. Buhrer ain't no world beater but he'll tighten up the defense and hopefully we get another big body on the bench.

As much as I like Sione, he is worrying me. He hasn't done anything of note in attack or defense. I think the sooner he moves to backrow the better.