What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs Bulldogs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 8: Wests Tigers v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 8
Wests Tigers v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Sunday 23 April 2017

Gates 1:40pm / NYC 1:45pm / NRL 4pm

TV: Nine Network & FOX League 502

WST-17teamlist.jpg

1. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Michael Chee-Kam 4. Moses Suli 5. Kevin Naiqama 6. Mitchell Moses 7. Jack Littlejohn 8. Aaron Woods 9. Matt McIlwrick 10. Ava Seumanufagai 11. Josh Aloiai 12. Chris Lawrence 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Tim Grant 15. Sauaso Sue 16. Joel Edwards 17. Jacob Liddle 18. Jj Felise 19. Kyle Lovett 20. Justin Hunt 21. Luke Brooks

CBY-17teamlist.jpg

1. Brett Morris 2. Kerrod Holland 3. Josh Morris 4. Brenko Lee 5. Marcelo Montoya 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Moses Mbye 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Greg Eastwood 13. David Klemmer
Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Danny Fualalo 16. Adam Elliot 17. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 19. Francis Tualau 20. Matt Frawley 21. Renouf To'omaga 23. Reimis Smith

REF-2017-YELLOW.png

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Kasey Badger, Rohan Best
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Patten

NYC Round 8
Wests Tigers v Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium, Sun 1:45pm

ISP Round 8
Wests Tigers v Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles at Leichhardt Oval, Sat 3pm
Newcastle v Canterbury at Cessnock Sports Ground, Sat 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Clifferd

Coach
Dogs have hit their straps. Could get ugly

Awesome how our home game is at their home ground haha

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm still not convinced the Dogs are playing all that well.

Obviously we aren't. I reckon Brooks will return and will improve the side. I hope that Moses is gone though.

Play Taylor at 6 this week. We'll need his defence on that right side.

That allows us another forward in the run on side which is vital in this match.

Clifferd

Coach
Luke Brooks in the 21 man squad which means he is a fair chance of playing. 3 weeks ago I was glad to have him out of the side but now we've all realised Moses is the problem Id be glad to have him back.

This game is virtually must win imho. We lose this and I officially give up on 2017 and it's time to build for next year. We are just so far behind

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Luke Brooks in the 21 man squad which means he is a fair chance of playing. 3 weeks ago I was glad to have him out of the side but now we've all realised Moses is the problem Id be glad to have him back.

This game is virtually must win imho. We lose this and I officially give up on 2017 and it's time to build for next year. We are just so far behind

same as other years Clifferd.....Way behind already so early in the season.
I know we dont have the squad to match it with the top teams.
i noticed Grace is on the wing this game....Clearys had enough of his running up and grabbing fresh air..
On a bad note....EDWARDS EDWARDS..........no no no no no.

Chee-Kam for Idris,

I'd rather see Lovett in the 16 jersey than Edwards though.

The big thing for me is that Moses is listed at 6 - is this the direction and leadership the likes of Woods, Tedesco and Moses wanted? Cleary has named him and I believe he will play him until such time as he is ready to release him (or Parramatta give something in return). Get use to it Moses.

simmo05

Bench
Its a shame, chee kam is a better second rower than lawrence, but is a fairly poor centre. I would like to see rowdy at centre, purely for defence. Moses at 6 really grates on me, after his tanking effort yesterday.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Our depth sucks,paying out around a million for players to play elsewhere doesn't help our case either.
We particularly have an appalling lack of depth in the backs.Geez we would b in dire straits if we were to cop a number of injuries to the backs.

Sironen & Farah r costing us 950k.We could buy 3 1st graders with that money.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The silly part is that we extended both their deals before clearing them out.

Not a foreign move for the club.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
The silly part is that we extended both their deals before clearing them out.

Not a foreign move for the club.

You hit the nail on the head
No excuses end of this year..can buy who we want....Problem is,will they come to our rabble?
Cleary should start 2018 with some solutions.
I noticed hes had enough of Grace Jones,who is now in the 5 jersey.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If Rankin shows any sort of ability, he'll have Kev's place in an instant

macnaz

Staff member
I truly hope so

And I also hope the Bulldogs give it to him . I've never hated a tigers player in my life but there's now two dogs in our team that I hate (Moses and woods)
Especially Woods , i really cant remember in all the years of watching football any player that i despise more than this bearded 12 year old clown , to think he was held in such high regard as true Tiger and captain with a cult following .. now i want to smash the TV everytime i see that stupid feral head on 360 .
His whole attitude has been a total piss take on every single fan at our club.
So ironic such a dog now gets to play with the dogs.

Clifferd

Coach
Especially Woods , i really cant remember in all the years of watching football any player that i despise more than this bearded 12 year old clown , to think he was held in such high regard as true Tiger and captain with a cult following .. now i want to smash the TV everytime i see that stupid feral head on 360 .
His whole attitude has been a total piss take on every single fan at our club.
So ironic such a dog now gets to play with the dogs.

The whole fan base agrees mate. Now let's hope the WT faithful give it to him on Sunday when he takes the field, his name is announced and whenever he runs the ball. Let him know what us fans truly think of this fat overrated bogan

Will fit right in @ the dogs in terms of being a dog merkin

Tiger05

First Grade
Woods is probably the worst example of someone with class that I have ever seen. In stating that I think the dogs offered him a lot more money than us so I can understand his decision based on that. Maybe if he had signed ages ago he would have been paid by us a similar wage. His game playing while supposedly being our captain show what a dog he is. He is overrated though. A decent prop in relation to minutes and metres per game but that is about it.

In some ways Tedesco is worse. Great player that we supported and we offered him a tonne of money and he still dogged us due to some supposed slight that we made towards him. Just a weak person being led around by weak merkins around him.

Tiger Ted

Bench
These dopes r certifiably insane.To b beholden to the hollow words of a despicable lowlife Neville nobody like joe wehbe demonstrates what degenerates they are !

Latest posts