What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs Dragons @ Allianz Stadium

Who will win? Round 8: Roosters v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 8
Sydney Roosters v St George Illawarra Dragons
Allianz Stadium, Moore Park (TICKETS)
Tuesday 25 April 2017

Gates 1:30pm / NYC 1:45pm / NRL 4pm

TV: Nine Network & FOX League 502

SYD-17teamlist.jpg

1. Michael Gordon 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Joseph Manu 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Luke Keary 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Isaac Liu 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Aidan Guerra
Interchange: 14. Zane Tetevano 15. Paul Carter 16. Kane Evans 17. Sio Siua Taukeiaho 18. Latrell Mitchell 19. Dylan Napa 20. Connor Watson 21. Lindsay Collins

SGI-17teamlist.jpg

1. Josh Dugan 2. Nene Macdonald 3. Euan Aitken 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Josh McCrone 8. Russell Packer 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Joel Thompson 13. Jack de Belin
Interchange: 14. Tariq Sims 15. Leeson Ah Mau 16. Kurt Mann 17. Hame Sele 18. Taane Milne 19. Jacob Host 20. Luciano Leilua 21. Blake Lawrie

REF-2017-YELLOW.png

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: Chris Butler, Brett Suttor
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Patten

NYC Round 8
Roosters v Dragons at Allianz Stadium, Tue 1:45pm

ISP Round 8
Newtown (Sharks) v Wyong (Roosters) at Henson Park, Sat 3pm (Radio: Steele Sports)
Illawarra (Dragons) v Mounties (Raiders) at WIN Stadium, Sat 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Dragons 09

Juniors
We should discuss it then and keep it on top of the thread list.....Dragons by 7:D

Do you blokes get as excited about this game as we do? It's the game i most look forward to all year.

Valheru

Coach
We do, not sure why though as we have a habit of being n the wrong end of the scoreboard regardless of form.

You guys have won 3 of the last 5 ANZAC games and we have won 5 of the last 5 non ANZAC games to illustrate my point.

Roosters squad trimmed down to 19 this afternoon. Currently is -

19-MAN SQUAD

1. Michael Gordon
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
4. Joseph Manu
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Luke Keary
7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Jake Friend (c)
10. Isaac Liu
11. Boyd Cordner (c)
12. Mitchell Aubusson
13. Aidan Guerra

INTERCHANGE

14. Zane Tetevano
15. Paul Carter
16. Kane Evans
17. Siosiua Taukeiaho
19. Dylan Napa
20. Connor Watson.

Source: http://www.roosters.com.au/news/2017/04/24/squad_update_anzac_d.html#vpMb3VIgu446dy8F.99

Dragons 09

Juniors
We do, not sure why though as we have a habit of being n the wrong end of the scoreboard regardless of form.

You guys have won 3 of the last 5 ANZAC games and we have won 5 of the last 5 non ANZAC games to illustrate my point.

Yeah, strange how things turn out. Just hope it's not your turn to start evening up the ledger just yet.;) Should be a cracker of a game though.

Johnny Tobin

Juniors
lol, good call. You blokes were my tip to win the comp this year before the season started. I've seen nothing yet to suggest you still can't. Going well unfortunately :D

I thought we would be lucky to sneak into the finals. It is amazing that we are at the top of the table because we are still in second gear. Seems a weak comp and if we get our act together we can have a good shot at it.