What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 9 vs Sharks @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 9: Wests Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 9
Wests Tigers v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield (TICKETS)
Saturday 29 April 2017

Gates 3pm / ISP 3:15pm / NYC 5:15pm / NRL 7:30pm

WST-17teamlist.jpg

1. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Michael Chee-Kam 4. Moses Suli 5. Kevin Naiqama 6. Mitchell Moses 7. Luke Brooks 8. Aaron Woods 9. Matt McIlwrick 10. Ava Seumanufagai 11. Joel Edwards 12. Chris Lawrence 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Tim Grant 15. Sauaso Sue 16. Josh Aloiai 17. Jacob Liddle 18. Jj Felise 19. Kyle Lovett 20. Justin Hunt 21. Jack Littlejohn

CRO-17teamlist.jpg

1. Valentine Holmes 2. Sosaia Feki 3. Jack Bird 4. Ricky Leutele 5. Gerard Beale 6. James Maloney 7. Chad Townsend 8. Andrew Fifita 9. Jayden Brailey 10. Matt Prior 11. Luke Lewis 12. Wade Graham 13. Paul Gallen
Interchange: 14. Kurt Capewell 15. Chris Heighington 16. Jeremy Latimore 17. Joseph Paulo 18. Tony Williams 19. Sam Tagataese 20. Edrick Lee 21. Fa'amanu Brown

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Yellow.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins, Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Rohan Best, Tim Roby
Video Referees: Luke Patten, Steve Chiddy

NYC Round 9
Wests Tigers v Sharks at Leichhardt Oval, Sat 5:15pm

ISP Round 9
Wests Tigers v Newcastle at Leichhardt Oval, Sat 3:15pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The hoodoo we had over the Sharks is gone.

They'll be pissed after losing to the titans.

Big experienced pack which will run through us. Goalline defence is critical and execution with ball in hand has to be spot on.

Clifferd

Coach
Our ball handling has to be spot on

We need to kick into the corners and limit the impact of Holmes/bird etc

I think we can win this if we just keep playing the way we did against dogs

Tiger05

First Grade
I think that we could really struggle in this game. The Sharks have quality all over the park and a pack with impact.

Clifferd

Coach
I think that we could really struggle in this game. The Sharks have quality all over the park and a pack with impact.

We could , the gummies will be fired up as f**k

But I also thought wed struggle against the dogs and cows look how we went there

Tiger05

First Grade
We could , the gummies will be fired up as f**k

But I also thought wed struggle against the dogs and cows look how we went there

I still picked us to win by 13+ and it could happen but this is a risky game for us.

Tiger Ted

Bench
They certainly r a fabulous team right across the park & we r damn overdue for a win @ the famous LO.

Geez I hope Idris is fit & id go with a big forward like Felise or tatola instead of Liddell.

They're just as good in attack as they are in defence. Need to complete sets, kick to the corners and pin them at their end as much as we can to be a chance of cracking them.

Clifferd

Coach
1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Michael Chee Kam
4. Moses Suli
5. Kevin Naiqama
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods (capt.)
9. Matt McIlwrick
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Joel Edwards
12. Chris Lawrence
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
15. Sauaso Sue
16. Josh Aloiai
17. Jacob Liddle
18. JJ Felise

Finally Felise gets his shot

Just missing Idris and that's full strength

Good to see JJ Felise back,not sure about Edwards, although in fairness to him he went ok last week,but remembering his effort against Melbourne still haunts me whenever i see his name.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Good to see JJ Felise back,not sure about Edwards, although in fairness to him he went ok last week,but remembering his effort against Melbourne still haunts me whenever i see his name.

Cant see "the hitman" Edwards playing 2 decent games in a row though.
Maybe IC is giving him a chance to play for a contract?????in 2018

He'll wanna show coach Flanagan what he's got to offer

Certainly hold no bitterness against him & as he hasn't held the club to ransom like the merkiny 3

He'll "Ava" red hot crack ;)
Cheers Clifford.

I still have a feeling our guys aren't clicking and will probably get rolled. I can respect the Tigers doing it to us, but it grates me when it's those stinking bronco's

BuffaloRules

Coach
Well... Looks like we got a taste tonight of the future without Woods and Tedesco...wasn't pretty in that second half...

The kicking game of Moses AND Brooks was disgraceful...

Is Reynolds going to make a difference in the kicking game next year? I'm not so sure...