What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 9 vs Sharks @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 9: Wests Tigers v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
Woody - we let JAC to retain the 3 traitors and Brooks at the club. Personally I would have preferred to have kept JAC.
Simo - leave Lawrence in the backrow.

I went to the Storm/Dragons game today with a mate who happens to be a WT supporter too,both of us just shook our heads in disbelief that JAC couldn't make first grade or wasn't retained at the WT,he like the other Storm winger are match winners.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kev is rocks, shit pebbles or diamonds.

Don't need him. Rankin is better

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Woody - we let JAC to retain the 3 traitors and Brooks at the club. Personally I would have preferred to have kept JAC.
Simo - leave Lawrence in the backrow.
That's not true. JAC was on barely more than a minimum contract. Storm offered him more than he was earning here. We let them have him.

Tiger05

First Grade
That's not true. JAC was on barely more than a minimum contract. Storm offered him more than he was earning here. We let them have him.

I agree. I think that was because we were saving all our money to keep the wankas at our club who have left. We've managed our cap but trying to retain these 4 players of which 3 are wankers and of those 3 only 1 is even worth retaining and that is only on ability on the field.

WT Unity

Juniors
Simmo,i think the edges wont be fixed in 2017.
But gee it better be fixed by the start of 2018 or we are once again cannon fodder both sides.
Sharks cut us to pieces early in last nights game....
We would have to be the worst team for letting in tries on our edges...
But St.george copped a real shock today early on,Storm wingers scoring at will.
WHY did we let Adda Conda Carr go...Someone please explain

The explanation is easy...
2 words

Jason Taylor

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Brother Jim, you can nearly take the 'will become' out of your sentence already. He is even improving his defence and we all know what his attack is like.

Latest posts