What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Match Thread] Australia v New Zealand - 25 October 2019

adamkungl

Immortal
It was 32* yesterday in Sydneys west. [What I was thinking when I wrote the comment - and the players were sweating buckets]
You're right that Wollongong wasn't too bad at 26* max & it would've cooled some by kick-off.
A search showed that the Gong had some heavy rain y'day which would have kept the temp down.

But still, playing footy this time of year is running the risk of getting a really hot night.
Footy is a Winter sport for a reason after all.

tf you talking about
International season has run into November-early December forever.
None of these games are in Sydney's west or in the middle of the day when the temperature is up.

MKCS

Juniors
I was actually at this one last night. Not sure what the exact temperature was but it was a warm night. Both me and the Mrs were sweating and downing drinks to battle the heat during the game and she made comment of how tough it would be playing in that heat which I agreed with.