What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Ballin knee gone again

jadtiger

Juniors
Yes we will have Ballin and judging by reports when he signed we will be paying his full contract next year.Hope he turns out better than some elderly injured players we have had before.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
geez things turned bad in a hurry for matt after going a massive stretch without missing a game. Poor bloke, considering how much success guys like ian henderson, alehana mara and aaron heremaia have had in the esl, a fully fit ballin would have done some good over there and not have to put up with this rabble of a club

Clifferd

Coach
Mate hardly a rabble of a club, sure his injury is a timely one but the club is on the way up...still a very youthful team at this current point and are starting to show great improvements with solid recruitments

I don't wanna get too ahead of myself but I see us as contenders for the next few years coming

Ballin is a good fit for the club. If fully fit I'd take him on board next year aswell I think his leadership and ability will be missed greatly for the remainder

Tigerted

Juniors
The real rabble of a club is the one north of Sydney harbour where ballin first ripped his acl playing for last season.

Like Clifford said this club is on its way up.We have a good mix of youth & experience & this time next yr we will be in a strong position @ the negotiating table.I expect us to be contenders from '18 & onwards.