What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Ballin

rupertpupkin

Juniors
He didn't have his heart in it playing for Wests Tigers. He couldn't wait to get back to Manly. Also, he should never of ever been bought back to the club after his Western Suburbs days.

On John Morris, the guy agreed to come here and play half-back. He is partly to blame. It's not like he was bought to play hooker and was forced to play out of position.

I understand what you're saying with these guys, but, they're included in a list that is supposed to represent worse signings than a guy who has played only 20 odd minutes. Ryan O'Hara and Sam Harris might fit the bill, but Hill and Morris at least brought something to the table, despite being overpriced. They had negatives, but also positives, which are often overlooked. On the whole, the Tigers were a better team when Hill played and Morris put in heavily as a defensive asset and could fill a number of roles. Whereas Blair, well... he was expensive, didn't really make the Tigers a better team, nor brought that much to the table in any particular department. Hill and Morris weren't good signings, but weren't disasters either. With Morris in particular, I appreciated having him in the team... just not as the go-to halfback.

simmo05

Bench
I believe blair was our worst. Apart from being a thief for stealing our money for years, we shed popular players to grab him. So he was on the outer straight away with the players. And this was around the start of the players running the club bullshit which set us back years, led to the sacking of 3 coaches etc. Ballin, whilst not playing, is at least contributing positively to the club. How much of MM's current form can be attributed to ballins coaching?

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Matt Ballin is our worst by far. Adam Blair played a test while playing for us. When Anasta was with us it was the only time Brooks looked good. Every time Matt "Cancer" Ballin steps foot on the field he looks stiffer than my dick at Showgirls. He lumbers around like a sack of crap until he inevitably gets injured for another 18 weeks. What a myth.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Any chance you can stop talking about your genitals and sex aids?

You sound like a toey teen virgin and it doesn't make your point any more emphatic or remotely amusing or witty.

That's not just advice. It's fact as well.

Happy to help.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Any chance you can stop talking about your genitals and sex aids?

You sound like a toey teen virgin and it doesn't make your point any more emphatic or remotely amusing or witty.

That's not just advice. It's fact as well.

Happy to help.
You're happy to help a toey youngster get over his sexual urges? You sound like a right sicko old man.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wow.

I can't believe you typed that post up, read it and still chose to click "Post Reply" without feeling embarrassed at how pathetic it makes you look.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Wow.

I can't believe you typed that post up, read it and still chose to click "Post Reply" without feeling embarrassed at how pathetic it makes you look.
You need to learn to talk more about footy and attack fellow forum members less. Quite sad!