What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt "Hasselhoff" Einsenhuth & Alex Twal

macnaz

Staff member
Yeah..theres some plodders there i agree......
Ellis was a diamond amongst rocks.......doubt we will see anyone in tigers colours as good as him though.
Talking about ex players.....How good is Adda Conda Carr going...
Left Turbo Tom in his wake last weekend.
Do u remember what part of the game it was ? I recorded it but havnt watched it.

simmo05

Bench
I think it was last year Bellamy wanted to snare him when he was killing it in u20s to be Cameron Smiths replacement, and if Bellamy rates you..you know you're pretty darn good
He was getting more time than mm from memory before his injury. He did look pretty dynamic. Id flog him all off season and play him 80 mins behind a dominant pack. Mm bench or reggies

Tiger Ted

Bench
Yeah..theres some plodders there i agree......
Ellis was a diamond amongst rocks.......doubt we will see anyone in tigers colours as good as him though.
Talking about ex players.....How good is Adda Conda Carr going...
Left Turbo Tom in his wake last weekend.
Y the f**k did we let this talented kid who also passionately supported the tigers go.Im fed up with this braindead club continually letting go of obvious quality players who go on & massively strengthen other teams rosters to the detriment of us.Hopefully under the stewardship of IC our Retention & Recruitment seems to be finally improving.

Tiger05

First Grade
JAC was a real loss. When it comes to cap management he is a worse loss than the Turd and the wanka. I don't mention the lump because he is a complete waste of money.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Y the f**k did we let this talented kid who also passionately supported the tigers go.Im fed up with this braindead club continually letting go of obvious quality players who go on & massively strengthen other teams rosters to the detriment of us.Hopefully under the stewardship of IC our Retention & Recruitment seems to be finally improving.

JAC really hurts, for the reasons you mention, but also because of who was kept instead of him

Tiger05

First Grade
It was in the last few minutes. If you go to the NRL on Facebook they've got a clip of it.

Was insane mate, the guys close to the best winger in the comp and he F*#KING WANTED TO STAY

I just want to dwell on this for a bit longer because I'm a f**ken masochist. I have a 6 yo son. The only player he liked last year was f**ken JAC as well.

We have a lightning quick winger who can turn games and he wants to stay. Let's let him go and put all our money in the 4 f**k-ups of who 3/4's are complete and utter merkins. We did the same thing with Taupau.

To be fair I blame Taylor who was the worst signing this club has ever made. I'm starting to think one T Lamb was a great coach. My mum is a nurse and a couple of players have been to her hospital including the other JT (Thurston). One player told mum that T Lamb would go really well for us. I have no idea who that player was. Come to think of it the other JT (the shit one that we got) might have been the one giving T Lamb a wrap.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Last few minutes.
Beat Uate for speed then stood turbo T up
Was always going to run around him and did it so easily

Yep, Turbo showed him the sideline, won't try that trick again

Sure does
JAC....A game breaker that we won't have in 2018
Apparently his whole family follow Tigers,and don't miss a game

They still do mate, they all went to the game v storm at Leichhardt earlier in the year in tigers jerseys lol

Maybe he'll come back when his contract expires

Didn't JAC bolt while Pascoe was out of the country though? I don't think he was willing to wait to sign with Melbourne. Hopefully he wants to come home.

Radical Rat

Juniors
Didn't JAC bolt while Pascoe was out of the country though? I don't think he was willing to wait to sign with Melbourne. Hopefully he wants to come home.

Do we know how long he signed in Melbourne? I'd love to get him home, hopefully his family gets in his ear. About time we signed someone due to "home sickness"!

macnaz

Staff member
It was along the lines of "wait until i get back " while the Storm had already made an offer , they simply didnt care less about signing him . From memory it was 160k a season or something like that to keep him , chicken feed

It was along the lines of "wait until i get back " while the Storm had already made an offer , they simply didnt care less about signing him . From memory it was 160k a season or something like that to keep him , chicken feed

Yeah I know it seemed a little amateur, but maybe Pascoe wanted to sit down with him face to face and go through it. I have no doubt the club has regretted letting him go and I'm pretty sure the club did eventually come through with an offer but by that point JAC was already locked in with Melbourne and they weren't prepared to let him go.

macnaz

Staff member
He was after 120k for This year , and 180k for 2018 . So 150k a season.. fmd the massuer probly gets paid that.
Club dicked around playing him in state cup scoring 3 and 4 tries a week while Rancid was stinking up first grade .. They had months to sign him before storm had even tabled an offer...Mind you ... that they had already f**ked up with Koro and this still didnt alter their thinking !!

Tiger05

First Grade
Macnaz - it gets me how they did the same thing with Koro as well. They should've learnt from that. We look a lot better to me now that Cleary is here but it pisses me off that it happened at all. Hopefully we don't have f**k ups like this again.