What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt "Hasselhoff" Einsenhuth & Alex Twal

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Yep, Turbo showed him the sideline, won't try that trick again

They still do mate, they all went to the game v storm at Leichhardt earlier in the year in tigers jerseys lol

Maybe he'll come back when his contract expires
Lets hope so..As he follows Wests Tigers.
Hope his family talks him into it....lol

Tiger Woody

Juniors
He was after 120k for This year , and 180k for 2018 . So 150k a season.. fmd the massuer probly gets paid that.
Club dicked around playing him in state cup scoring 3 and 4 tries a week while Rancid was stinking up first grade .. They had months to sign him before storm had even tabled an offer...Mind you ... that they had already f**ked up with Koro and this still didnt alter their thinking !!

Macnaz...Was that in the Ronald McDonalds days????????
Wasnt that guy an embarassment.

gordsy

Juniors
He was after 120k for This year , and 180k for 2018 . So 150k a season.. fmd the massuer probly gets paid that.
Club dicked around playing him in state cup scoring 3 and 4 tries a week while Rancid was stinking up first grade .. They had months to sign him before storm had even tabled an offer...Mind you ... that they had already f**ked up with Koro and this still didnt alter their thinking !!

I thought part of the reason we let Korro go was off field issues. Did anyone else hear that ?

Clifferd

Coach
I thought part of the reason we let Korro go was off field issues. Did anyone else hear that ?

I thought that was Fifita? Koro I thought was because he was a defensive liability and the fact Sheens at the time wanted to bring back a 60 year old pat Richards

Tiger05

First Grade
Koro was let go exactly as per Clifferd's point but I'm pretty sure it was Potter who preferred the 60 yo Pat Richards.

Fifita is a bit of a mess and I'm okay with not having him. He'd be great in our pack next year though.

gordsy

Juniors
I thought that was Fifita? Koro I thought was because he was a defensive liability and the fact Sheens at the time wanted to bring back a 60 year old pat Richards
Rumour that I heard was he allegedly went Robert Lui on his missus.

simmo05

Bench
They were going to pay the 3 idiots footy whisperer that much!

Clifferd

Coach
Koro was let go exactly as per Clifferd's point but I'm pretty sure it was Potter who preferred the 60 yo Pat Richards.

Fifita is a bit of a mess and I'm okay with not having him. He'd be great in our pack next year though.

Richards was actually pretty good in his short stint he came back. I wish he stayed at the tigers for life, honestly could have been one of the best wingers in the game.

His goal kicking and kick offs were amazing and was a nice finisher.

simmo05

Bench
He was a sensation back in 05. That try in the gf on 1 leg.... i was crushed when he left

Crazyperpman

Juniors
Richards was actually pretty good in his short stint he came back. I wish he stayed at the tigers for life, honestly could have been one of the best wingers in the game.

His goal kicking and kick offs were amazing and was a nice finisher.

I agree, I thought he was good for us in his second stint.

I must say I am amazed that his method of placekicking has not been replicated by others It was awesome seeing uncatchable spiraling restarts.

Tiger05

First Grade
Richards was basically crud in his second stint with us. He was a great player but a slow winger is really up against it and in his second stint he was slow.

His kicking game was unreal but that wasn't enough to keep Koro out if the right team was being picked.

Clifferd

Coach
Richards was basically crud in his second stint with us. He was a great player but a slow winger is really up against it and in his second stint he was slow.

His kicking game was unreal but that wasn't enough to keep Koro out if the right team was being picked.

Not at all. He was very decent in his 2nd stint, not just for his place kicking etc but general finishing of tries/dummy half scoots.

I agree though definitely shouldn't have been bought back over to replace an up and comer

simmo1

First Grade
His kickoffs were great. He must have practiced them heaps, because he had to do them about 6 times a game.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Just back onto this thread, I am really impressed with the energy Twal displays when hitting the ball up. Runs really hard and with a few more kilos on board next year I think he will be a regular in the side.

With Einsenhuth, at the moment he tends to lumber up to the advantage line like Woods as he seems to want to get an off load away every run. If he took it up hard every time he is more likely going to break through the defence, he did it twice yesterday so it is in his game. If he was a yard or two faster he would be really good.

Overall though, these are two players getting good experience for next year.