What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Moylan proved he is a half.

OldPanther

Coach
He got injured playing half in a trial last year then missed games with SOO while we went on our run. That with waiting to get a fullback that was ready also is part of it.

As well this year they triedd TMM. Once that failed he should have moved though. That'sworth a couple of wins for us.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
On topic, Moylan is looking great at 5/8 and his most impressive feature is the way he can run to the line and get a pass away just as Lockyer did. He seems to glide rather than run. 2 other points are that the Panthers are so much better with Josh Mansour back and making those runs at the start of many sets. It is amaxing that he could come back from an ACL and perform the way he has straight off.

Also the way Dylan Edwards has slotted at the back, his direct running is also outstanding. For the punters it is probably a week too late to be backing the Panthers for the 4, better to be bold now and back them for a GF spot.

OldPanther

Coach
On topic, Moylan is looking great at 5/8 and his most impressive feature is the way he can run to the line and get a pass away just as Lockyer did. He seems to glide rather than run. 2 other points are that the Panthers are so much better with Josh Mansour back and making those runs at the start of many sets. It is amaxing that he could come back from an ACL and perform the way he has straight off.

Also the way Dylan Edwards has slotted at the back, his direct running is also outstanding. For the punters it is probably a week too late to be backing the Panthers for the 4, better to be bold now and back them for a GF spot.

Yeah Moylan isn't the quickest bloke but skips across the ground in a way that is silky smooth. It seems to put the defence off and to help his passing game.

Any team with a back 3 like us is laughing. Edwards is up with Slater in running stats for this year which shows the difference from Moylan and helps the team massively. Spot on about Mansour.

Can see the dragons dropping off and decent question marks over manly Brisbane and the cows as well...top 4 seems possible

Can't see a game (outside of maybe the cowboys) where they'll start as outsiders again this year

mxlegend99

Referee
Can see the dragons dropping off and decent question marks over manly Brisbane and the cows as well...top 4 seems possible

Can't see a game (outside of maybe the cowboys) where they'll start as outsiders again this year
Panthers were favourites in like 90% of the earlier rounds. Only won 2 of those games.

They are capable of being a top 4 team. But they are equally capable of being the worst team on any given weekend.

I think they have an easy enough draw to stay in the top 8. But I don't think any of those games is a certainty for us.

OldPanther

Coach
I just want to take a moment to remind everyone of our lord and saviour. All praise his greatness and may he deliver us from evil(QLD)

Life's Good

Coach
I just want to take a moment to remind everyone of our lord and saviour. All praise his greatness and may he deliver us from evil(QLD)
Like your optimism but Pearce will be there for game 3. After a loss there Daley will resign and take the 'its Mitchell's team' BS with him. Hopefully whoever takes over goes elsewhere for the blues 7

OldPanther

Coach
Like your optimism but Pearce will be there for game 3. After a loss there Daley will resign and take the 'its Mitchell's team' BS with him. Hopefully whoever takes over goes elsewhere for the blues 7

I agree but be damned if I won't meme it to death. It sucks because I really hoped Pearce would step up another level this time.

Latest posts