What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Nable

The Marshall

Juniors
Is there a worst commentator then Matt Nable? I know its only his first year but he is so far out of his depth its ruining games. He gets just as many players names wrong as he gets right and regularly gets basic rules wrong. I'm not sure why he didn't cut his teeth in ISP games instead of getting thrown in the deep end.

LeagueXIII

First Grade
Is there a worst commentator then Matt Nable? I know its only his first year but he is so far out of his depth its ruining games. He gets just as many players names wrong as he gets right and regularly gets basic rules wrong. I'm not sure why he didn't cut his teeth in ISP games instead of getting thrown in the deep end.

Isn't he an actor turned commentator.

He makes a few mistakes but give him time. I don't mind his calls.

no name

Coach
Ray Hadley

Willie Ray

Bench
He's Matty Johns's mate,that helps.

Stallion

First Grade
Matt Nable is a good caller. He is also an ex player for Manly. Think he reads the game well and the commentary is informative.

Last edited:

King Ben

Juniors
We give Rabs shit for confusing all the islander players.. but Nable confused Chad Townsend for James Segeyaro over the weekend. Pairing him with Neil Henry and Corey Parker really didn't help the excitement factor.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He’s pretty average to be honest, still better the cab driver Hadley who thinks he is calling the dishlickers.

T.S Quint

Coach
He commentated the Parra/Manly game a couple of weeks ago. With him in the box we're Steve Roach and Danny Buderus.

I was ready to cut my own ears off after about 10 minutes.

Perth Red

Post Whore
On Fox:
Vossy+Smith>>>Ennis>>>>> light years to rest >>>>>>>>>>>Alexander and his nasal drawl>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Roach & Finch

Latest posts