What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt Nable

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Is there a worst commentator then Matt Nable? I know its only his first year but he is so far out of his depth its ruining games..

No there isn't, he is embarrassing. On today's game he asked whether Nathan Peats was any relation to Geordi. Later he asked 'Where is Victor Radley from?' This is aside from his dumbarse commentary throughout the game. I could cop him on Channel 9, it is free to air, but not when I am paying for Foxtel's service. We need professional commentators, not blow ins like this fool.

Brutus

Referee
Matt Nable said he hot bitten once by Geordi Peats.

Thanks Matt. Great commentary.

Dim2ioVXsAAhvnj.jpg

colly

Juniors
What was a story he said about six weeks ago ...I caught it late but it had something about Woodstock Bourbon? Did anyone catch that interchange, It kinda sounded humorous.

roofromoz

First Grade
Maybe he needs to find another calling... perhaps as a back up singer in Arcade Fire... they love yelling.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I'm expecting Matt to get at least one final this week otherwise what's the point of my subscription to fox?