What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mayor Quimbys thread!

chileman

Coach
Your home away from home for a little while....pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable and I'll get a stubby of Carlton Draught, a bbq meatlovers pizza and a rerun of the 1996 GF for you ;-)

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
thanks chile,

But unless SGT takes action against Arko for his mouth then to say i would be dishearted by the 'moderator' would be an understatement and therefore LU and Dragon Army Forum will become my home. :(

I could go for a pizza right now....yummo...

chileman

Coach
Lets forget about that whole situation for now amigo.....I could go for some Thai food right now :p
So are you going to the Tigers game on the weekend....I know EA has a couple of Tigers friends who I'm sure will be waiting to welcome her, and humbly give in to defeat :D

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
yeah i'll be going, i have a mate from work who is a tigers fan so we'll be giving each other heaps! 8)

i'm not overlly confident this week, but i hope the boys can pull it off

chileman

Coach
Mayor_Quimby said:
yeah i'll be going, i have a mate from work who is a tigers fan so we'll be giving each other heaps! 8)

i'm not overlly confident this week, but i hope the boys can pull it off
It only takes one win to get the ball rolling....hasn't been the happiest time for us amigo and I can see good things on the horizon once we get over that mental hurdle....plus play a full 80 minutes!

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
yeah,

what shocks me most is that i see this team as a far better team than last year. Far more creative etc, but this time last year we had 3 wins

fish

Juniors
Matt where in the city is Leichardt and what is the best way to get there from Appin.

fish

Juniors
Thanks mate,if traffic is good it is not as far as I thought.I may see you guys there,I will look for the flags.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
i won't be at the flags, but i'm sure you will have a great time.

p.s. it is very hard to find parking at/near the ground, so your best bet would be to leave EARLY!

fish

Juniors
Thanks for the tip,parking may be the problem though I hate driving in places I am unfamiliar with.If I have to many Saturday night I may have to settle for the Appin pub,great place that serves very cold beer.It did last time I was there anyway.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
sounds good.

apparantly there is a school ground that is used as parking for like $5 but i couldn't find it last time.

and the street parking is very minimal with signs saying "you can't park here on game day or risk fine"

t-ba

Post Whore
What exactly happened?

I got the bit about somebody mocking your signature, but I missed all the juicy stuff!

brook

First Grade
Orange grove public is the school that normally offers parking

other than that I know a lot of regulars park in the hospital grounds - but I find the bus from town hall is normally the most hassel free way to get to the ground

groggo

Juniors
brook said:
Orange grove public is the school that normally offers parking

other than that I know a lot of regulars park in the hospital grounds - but I find the bus from town hall is normally the most hassel free way to get to the ground

last year that school was closed to parking we parked down near the river BIG MISTAKE it took us two hours to get out of there .Greg parked at the leagues club its a bit of a walk but easy to get out of