What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mayor Quimbys thread!

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
that’s good news chile. I’m sure the team has missed you!

p.s. I sent an apology to sgt yesterday. Hopefully if the rockers don’t give me a too harsh penalty I will be back at mightyeagles in the near future

chileman

Coach
Good onya amigo, I look forward to you being back there in the near future....salami, brie cheese, stuffed olives and crackers for morning tea :D

chileman

Coach
Geez mate, that's not a bad morning tea though :mrgreen: I'll have to coax Zuda back into here to say hi this morning! ;-)

chileman

Coach
Well there is plenty to keep us busy over here too....did you go to the Tigers match last weekend amigo?

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
yeah, nita and i went along with a 1 of my mates from work (who is a tigers fan)

it was an ok game to watch. Manly never really got inot top gear. The decision would of been much different if a few dubious forward passes hadn't of been called #-o

chileman

Coach
Yes, especially that pass from Hicks to Mullane, nothing wrong with it and would have silenced the crowd as Jye dove through the posts to score plus the momentum of the game would have still been with us...aftyer that we just collapsed like we seem to do every game! #-o

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
yeah, i just hope our luck starts to turn around, as a little bit of luck and we would of notched up wins against the bulldogs, eels and tigers #-o

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
any excuse to get macca’s hey chile???

I’m just hooking into a banana and pecan muffin!

Once again I am a mod on this forum :)
:D

chileman

Coach
Yes I noticed you had mod status this morning....and I didn't even get my 6 cartons of CD bribe from you either :p

fish

Juniors
I am glad we are not playing.........So is the family,they don't have to put up with me swearing at the TV and being grumpy the rest of the night.

chileman

Coach
LOL fisho....looks like the bottles of Rum and Bouban will get a rest this weekend too ;-) I was going to suggest we go and see a QRL game together this weekend like Wynnum or BV but they have the weekend off #-o

Matt, thanks for telling me that...I'm going to post a thread for her in ME....how old is she?

Latest posts