What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mayor Quimbys thread!

chileman

Coach
Ummmmm, actually pretty tame today, pumpkin soup and cheese emanadas (like little pies...chilean cooked in white wine) Going to go out and buy a couple of BBQ chooks tonight though :p

chileman

Coach
Haven't had Pestrami for ages, nice with american mustard! I'm ready for a snooze at the moment....I'm falling asleep! 8-[

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
yeah I remembered that yesterday chile.

hmmmm I wonder when I can get back to mightyeagles. My 2 weeks ended yesterday. :?

chileman

Coach
Hopefully you'll be back today then...haven't seen sgt on the forums as yet though....ME is very quiet too!

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
I think sgt still wants to check with the rockers before I get let back in, thats happening at the next meeting to see if I can come back :? :cry:

chileman

Coach
Well you know what my vote will be...and as I've said before, sgt is a very reasonable bloke :) Cheerios, can of peaches and chicken chips for morning tea! :D

chileman

Coach
So are you going to Beaver 250th amigo.....hopefully we can do it for Beaver although we have picked a pretty tough opponent to achieve that win for him #-o

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
yeah I’ll be there chile, wouldn’t miss it for the world!

we seem to give the dragons a bit of a shake up in matches….hopefully this Sunday will be no different
:D

chileman

Coach
:shock: I haven't had anything from pureprofiles for over a month.....I'm stuck on $7 but I'm about to get my 1st $30 cheque from emailcash.com :mrgreen:

chileman

Coach
Yeah I've never got more than $1 each survey, Sharkette got a $5 one #-o anyway, I guess it's all free money :clap: