What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McCrone is the worst halfback in the comp

OzDragon

Coach
I liked his kick on the very last play that went down the field to a heavily covered area with no chasers in sight. Truly was a sight to behold.

ozbuck

Juniors
cry babies.

good game. we lost. they won. earlier this season we won, they lost. get ready for next week

yassdragon

Juniors
Yep he was shite but alas he is our best option. Looking forward to 2018 with class halves. Give us Hunt tonight, we win. Give us Hunt againt rorters, we win. Hang in there guys. So much to like about our performance. Forwards have been outstanding and i reckon dominated the sharks pack tonight. Need to wrap up Packer.

kit66

Bench
I understand your frustration but he plays a good role when Widdop is on the field and is part of the reason Widdop is playing so well this year so you kinda have to take the good with the bad. If Mann could show a little more dominance in his roll maybe he'd be a genuine contender for the 7 jersey when Wids comes back but I don't think he's convinced anyone yet. Great to see Field get some game time, would love for him to get a real shot at 7 but again if the McCrone / Widdop combo is working, be a bit silly to f**k with it.

I understand your frustration but he plays a good role when Widdop is on the field and is part of the reason Widdop is playing so well this year so you kinda have to take the good with the bad. If Mann could show a little more dominance in his roll maybe he'd be a genuine contender for the 7 jersey when Wids comes back but I don't think he's convinced anyone yet. Great to see Field get some game time, would love for him to get a real shot at 7 but again if the McCrone / Widdop combo is working, be a bit silly to f**k with it.
Funny enough if Hutchison doesn't get hurt McCrone would have never seen first grade.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Field completed outclasses McCrone tonight.

You may claim that I am scapegoating here, but McCrone literally lost us the game tonight. Giving away four 7 tackle sets (3 back to back) when momentum was in our favour is completely unacceptable.

Have to agree I'm afraid....we had enough ball up to the 50 minute mark as Cronulla were woeful we should have lead by 20...I started to have doubts at half time because with the error riddled Sharks we only lead by 2 ...but that aside we invited them right back into the contest with unbelievable bad kicks by McCrone...and the annoying part he didn't learn he just kept doing it ....I bet their coach will go and put the lotto on because he knows they got out of jail .....I'm a big Nightie fan but some of his kicking options were very ordinary

ozbuck

Juniors
People have the right to be annoyed and not have some smart arse tyring to be cute.

People have the right to realise that its just a game as a reminder to have perspective. what goes around comes around. you win some, you lose some. you lose some off the back of some rough penalties, you win some off the back of some rough penalties.

Have a good night mate! Get home safe!

Doing his best

If Josh had an excellent kicking game he would have played a lot more FG during his career

The spotlight is shining brightly on him with Widdop out.

Would love to see Mann given a chance at 7