What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

McGregor appreciation

gregstar

Referee
You forgot McSupercoach.
So negative!

I've stayed positive. Why can't you?
I've consistently shown faith in him & it pains me to see respected admins show a lack of respect for the coach of our club.

Btw, my account has obviously been hacked.
Someone has been posting nasty things about the coach in my name.

Old Timer

Coach
What on earth would you know about football?

McGregor has us playing at a much higher level of intensity & our attack has improved remarkably this year.

We are one good performance away from giving this comp a good shake.

Don't be drawn into the negativity. I've stayed positive throughout & so should the rest of this forum.
If you choose to be duped then by all means do so but to give us a lecture about Mc Fookknuckle and how well the team is going and that we should all be positive is a bit rich.
You just don't seem to be able to understand how positive we are about things .
Mc Fookknuckle is an absolute dud coach and many are very positive about that and you are in fact the negative person because you just won't admit it.
3 wins in the last 10 games are the facts (and they were very ordinary wins at that) means we are well and truly on the greasy pole.
In respect of what would I know about football well without bragging I can tell a good coach from a bad one which apparently is a bit difficult for you.
In respect of your statement of "We are one good performance away from giving this comp a good shake" that means you must think we will play in the GF because that is the only day that 1 good performance will give the comp a shake and anything else other than that day counts for absolute zip.

Old Timer

Coach
He is not the messiah, just a very naughty boy. Some will get it
Many a skit from them that would suit both sides of the argument re our football team and coach.
Bring out your dead
Always look on the bright side of life
The Black Knight
Need less to say Manuel from FT would get a run as well.

BennyV

Referee
If I had a dollar for every time you have said that.....
How are you BennyV? Haven't seen you around here of late!?
Yeah, unfortunately I've not had the time to spend on this forum that I used to, with work ramping up and prepping for mini-BennyV#2, so held myself mainly to JA, messing with Roosters fans about Mitchell Pearce and the odd froth over Game of Thrones! Either I'm not drawn in but he usual back and forth within this forum, or the team's form of late has morphed me back into the bitter, cynical form of myself and I opt not to suffer the repetitive vagueness within this forum.

Other than that, I've been good. How are you doing?!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
So negative!

I've stayed positive. Why can't you?
I've consistently shown faith in him & it pains me to see respected admins show a lack of respect for the coach of our club.

Btw, my account has obviously been hacked.
Someone has been posting nasty things about the coach in my name.
You see, this is the problem with people of your ilk. You're so 'kumbaya' and full of brotherly love. Next you'll be trying to save the whales. And it costs good coin to hack your account. Maybe I've already said too much.

gregstar

Referee
If you choose to be duped then by all means do so but to give us a lecture about Mc Fookknuckle and how well the team is going and that we should all be positive is a bit rich.
You just don't seem to be able to understand how positive we are about things .
Mc Fookknuckle is an absolute dud coach and many are very positive about that and you are in fact the negative person because you just won't admit it.
3 wins in the last 10 games are the facts (and they were very ordinary wins at that) means we are well and truly on the greasy pole.
In respect of what would I know about football well without bragging I can tell a good coach from a bad one which apparently is a bit difficult for you.
In respect of your statement of "We are one good performance away from giving this comp a good shake" that means you must think we will play in the GF because that is the only day that 1 good performance will give the comp a shake and anything else other than that day counts for absolute zip.
wise up.

i've been watching & supporting the dragons since 2012, so i know a thing or 2 about footy.
if you can't see how big an improvement this season is, then you'll never be satisfied.

i believe we will play in the gf because we are building. many eventual premiers go through slumps throughout the season. i'd suggest our current dip in performance is timed fortuitously. we can come through the other side & hit our straps when it counts.

gregstar

Referee
You see, this is the problem with people of your ilk. You're so 'kumbaya' and full of brotherly love.
what can i say? i'm a forum lover, not a fighter. it has been a spiritual journey which has led me here to offload chakras after a quick massage.
Next you'll be trying to save the whales.
spooky! i'm actually taking the family whale watching this sunday! i'm hoping to see a fafita or packer whale off redcliffe.
And it costs good coin to hack your account. Maybe I've already said too much.
i hacked into gregstar's account many times. the security on this site is crap.

gregstar

Referee
The muppet profile is perfect.

Straight Shooter
ahhhh yes.
As of today and after 40 years, I have officially stopped supporting my beloved Dragons.

This is a sad day for the club and for most of you muppets who either support or remain ambivalent to this horror signing.

I've never given up on anything in my life until now. And I depart a broken man.

Farewell BTN, OT, grouch et al.

We, on this forum, have had some good times during these dark days.

Farewell.

Go Storm.

Straight Shooter
(the last time you'll see this iconic sign off)

wise up.

i've been watching & supporting the dragons since 2012, so i know a thing or 2 about footy.
if you can't see how big an improvement this season is, then you'll never be satisfied.

i believe we will play in the gf because we are building. many eventual premiers go through slumps throughout the season. i'd suggest our current dip in performance is timed fortuitously. we can come through the other side & hit our straps when it counts.

2012 you say?
Talk to us when you've had 31 years of disappointment, 1979 to 2010 I believe it was.
Then squat in the last 7

Latest posts